Tough days for LSU fans

BAMMERPERRY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell going Pro and Perrilloux under investigation. I an now picking Bama to win the West next year.

WWL Radio homepage

why stop with the west? There were many bammers who picked the same thing last year.

Remember reality has no bearing on anything at the crapstone.

Russell going Pro and Perrilloux under investigation. I an now picking Bama to win the West next year.

WWL Radio homepage

Stick with picking your nose. Your odds for success are much better...

a preseason Top 25 goon says we're 23rd, but we'll definitely end up in the Top 5.

Link to a pathetic Top 25 for 2007

TOP 5??? :lol: Another bammer deals in absolutes... No way you knw that will happen...and If I were you, I'd focus on actually having a winning season before you mention a top 5 finish....Now, if you are referring to the SEC West, yeah, you will be in the top 5...probably at 4 where you were this season....Yep..I could see it...

Any way we can get rid of Bamaperry.

Wait nevermind, I needed a good laugh today. It's been a rough day of classes at the school that I cheer for.

I love it!!!

A bama fan tries to take a jab at LSU and the thread quickly derails to making fun of bama on the first reply! I think the LSU/AU relationship has taken a quick turn for the better!!

I love it!!!

A bama fan tries to take a jab at LSU and the thread quickly derails to making fun of bama on the first reply! I think the LSU/AU relationship has taken a quick turn for the better!!

The relationship is still a little heated, but come on who wouldn't make fun of ButtPlug.

I love it!!!

The relationship is still a little heated, but come on who wouldn't make fun of ButtPlug.

Yeah I know, but the Saban thing has brought a temporary truce it seems. Its really funny hearing how Bama thinks that Saban is going to have them competing for NC's right off the bat!

I love it!!!

LSU has become our most loved hated team. I see LSU winning by 13 and maybe not that close

I love it!!!

Geauxscott: This is a perfect example of the typical B.S. we :au: fans have to endure on a daily basis in this state. The hatred felt towards an in-state rival goes deeper than just an SEC West rival. BP is your typical delusional bammer that has no sense of reality about the current state of bammer football.

I love it!!!

LSU has become our most loved hated team. I see LSU winning by 13 and maybe not that close

nope, not that close

I love it!!!

Geauxscott: This is a perfect example of the typical B.S. we :au: fans have to endure on a daily basis in this state. The hatred felt towards an in-state rival goes deeper than just an SEC West rival. BP is your typical delusional bammer that has no sense of reality about the current state of bammer football.

yeah i'm well aware of what goes on...lived in Alabama for 12 years! Once all the dust settles LSU and AU fans will go back to normal, seeing how we know we don't have to worry much about Bama in the fall! Its funny that it seems in the past 5-6 years the only excitement that comes out of Tuscaloosa is in the Spring!! :big:

I love it!!!

yeah i'm well aware of what goes on...lived in Alabama for 12 years! Once all the dust settles LSU and AU fans will go back to normal, seeing how we know we don't have to worry much about Bama in the fall! Its funny that it seems in the past 5-6 years the only excitement that comes out of Tuscaloosa is in the Spring!! :big:

hahaha, FACE!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

When are you guys gonna figure out BP's MO. he like to make a controversial post then cut and run. Then we react and fire away and he is nowhere to be seen, and never makes any resposes. The best thing you can do is ignore him.

Archived