Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) says

Bottomfeeder

For crude?

Really?

BF, you just lost all credibility with that one. We all see how the crude in Iraq has done us so much good....NOT!

The incident you are referring to was the Gulf of Tonkin incident, schmuck.

Tolkin wrote The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.

So what, is Bush going to use the Power of the One Ring? :lol:

Uhh...well, certainly some of the more ardent anti-Bush crowd have been trying to compare George W. to Sauron, the Evil One, for years! :rolleyes:

I'm not a conspiracy fanatic like some, but it wouldn't be out of keeping with such paranoia to imagine the additional troops being "surged" to Iraq are really aimed across the border. [Mind you, I don't believe that, but conspiracy theorists have tried to link even less closely related puzzle pieces in the past.]

Tolkien wrote The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.

:roflol: Great catch, Jenny! I can't believe I let that one slip by myself. bf is such a conspiracy nut, I automatically inserted ' Tonkin' as to his meaning, and left it at that. I didn't for a moment think bf even knew who Tolkien was before the trilogy came out.

Glad to see once again that BF is dealing in facts.....have you guys read the other stuff on AlterNet? The first thing that caught my eye was the "Lesbian Vacations" ads posted prominently at the top of the home page.....this site should be called Altered States....

Please note that I misspelled "Tolkin" on purpose. I figured any attempt at the correct spelling would just confuse him more... But I wanted to point it out lest anyone think I don't myself know the difference. I have a rep to protect... B)

Maybe the CIA found a way through his tinfoil hat and got him mixed up...

Archived