our bammer pinatas that owe their new set of nuts to saban

tiger88

Wow, this saban guy must be something. He is capable of enabling nearly an entire fan base of inbreds to magically grow a brand new pair of nuts. Much bigger and better than the last which were quite shriveled due to the faulty genetics that result from father/sister, mother/son, bro/sis, etc. type of breeding as well as five massive ass beatings in a row from :au: .

I nominate bg first of all. Sure he had nuts before, but now he has a new huge pair that allows him to openly expose his true bammerness at the drop of a hat.

buttplug perry. We hadn't heard from this pathetic widdle bammer since the frannie ass whooping of five years ago. In the weeks leading up to that we couldn't get rid of his ass. Another bammer gutless wonder.

Can I have my 30 seconds back?

No, but I know a way that you can save lots of time in the future. I didn't list you here because I learned long ago that you are not really capable of posting anything that involves very much intelligent thought, therefore I don't really read your posts and find you that annoying.

Here, I can see that you are capable of recycling lines you have read multiple times on the web from other people capable of coming up with wisecracks. At least you are capable of regurgitation.

Wow, this saban guy must be something. He is capable of enabling nearly an entire fan base of inbreds to magically grow a brand new pair of nuts. Much bigger and better than the last which were quite shriveled due to the faulty genetics that result from father/sister, mother/son, bro/sis, etc. type of breeding as well as five massive ass beatings in a row from :au: .

I nominate bg first of all. Sure he had nuts before, but now he has a new huge pair that allows him to openly expose his true bammerness at the drop of a hat.

buttplug perry. We hadn't heard from this pathetic widdle bammer since the frannie ass whooping of five years ago. In the weeks leading up to that we couldn't get rid of his ass. Another bammer gutless wonder.

They are NOT newer or larger. That is the swelling caused by the infection that is festering inside the bammar nation. Mix in a prostitute (saban), the pimp (moore), the flea bag motel (uat) and the load of sh#t that is being injested by the bammar nation, and you get swollen balls that will explode upon losing.

Archived