How to tell when Saban is outrecruiting Auburn

BAMMERPERRY

Chapman is a solid 3 star DE. He is from Hoover and is under feirce pressure to sign with Bama even without Saban. I say he goes back to his fan school. No real "big" loss, certainly understandable even if Shula was there.

Sounds a lot like "we didn't want him anyway".

BamaPerry = aunation's version of the "Tokyo Rose"

BTW, Chapman is solid, was a big pick up for Auburn and CTT does want him. I think he stays committed. He recieved way more attention from Auburn than he did from us.

You also start out by calling him Markie Pooh. Not exactly civil discourse.

By the way, BG loves you and the way you represent.

West Side!

First, nobody claims west side anymore...thats just weak.

Tell that to Tupac.

TupacShakurAllEyezonMe.jpg

Wasn't his name changed to "1-pac" after he was shot in the groin? :)

:au::homer:

BamaPerry = aunation's version of the "Tokyo Rose"

BTW, Chapman is solid, was a big pick up for Auburn and CTT does want him. I think he stays committed. He recieved way more attention from Auburn than he did from us.

UA-CT, He is under extreme pressure to go to bama, the whole band and hoopla thing yesterday at Hoover was ten miles over the top and just for Chapman. If he doesnt go Bama, it will be like he is a traitor to Hoover and Propst or something.

I woulda' called him a Bag of ***** but actually, a nutt sack is lower than that.

In most cases unless someone just got out of the pool.

Now I understand you train of thought in this. You are correct one would be lower than the other.

I seem to remember a certain lawyer getting weak kneed over a bog of,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We call it a swamp in Alabama. Bogs are in Wisconsin and filled with cranberries.

No he was bogged down with a bag of,,,,,,,,,,,,

RIP Barbaro

Now back to J. Chapman.

The band thing at Hoover appartently did not happen. There was a lot of signs and huge welcoming committe for him, just no band. I still think JC is coming to AU. It's the same theory I have for MM. If he was going to switch he would have done it during or shortly after his visit.

Only offering a grayshirt tells you a lot about that last regime that was in there. We tried to tell you guys. :poke:

Either way, this kid will be a steal whoever gets him.

Williams to AU, McNeil to AU, one to go in Chapman, even a UA coaches son. How much pooh is Mark again there butt plug?? Crawl in a hole!

Anyone here like waffles?

I love the pecan pancakes at Cracker Barrel. Does that count?

How about the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity from IHOP?

Wait, are crepes those really thin pancake things? Man, I love those. Why didn't someone say that earlier, we could have avoided this whole situation.

I still ain't sayin it. Break it, Pepe.

Wait, are crepes those really thin pancake things? Man, I love those. Why didn't someone say that earlier, we could have avoided this whole situation.

I still ain't sayin it. Break it, Pepe.

with blueberries and whipped cream. ummmmm.

Archived