How to tell when Saban is outrecruiting Auburn

BAMMERPERRY

Markie Pooh gets nervous and starts lying! :lol:

Brandon Gibson, Sidell Corley, Luther Davis, the Southern Lab kids (including Alexander and Patin) and possibly Ryan Williams are all going to sign with Alabama. They have in fact talked convincingly with these kids and their parents.

There is not a lot of warning out yet, but CTT should be able to get the message across about playing by the rules and what happens to the kids, family and school if you don't. The next two weeks are going to resemble a war zone on the recruiting front.

Alabama desperately wants to take Mobile 'back.' Right now, they cannot contain themselves because, as they used to say, "we OWN these kids. We'll do whatever it takes to bring them in." The Red Elephant Club is wetting it's collective drawers and tying not to spill the beans too soon.

Alabama is back to the old traditions of "doing whatever it takes" to gain ownership of other people. Watch and see them do it. The decisions these kids make will determine who they are, and who Bama is. Watch this closely. Especially Chapman, Davis and the Mobile kids. And watch the media typically turn a blind eye to how they will do it. Strap on the seat belts. Probation, here Bama comes. .

Brandon Gibson, Sidell Corley, Luther Davis, the Southern Lab kids (including Alexander and Patin) and possibly Ryan Williams are all going to sign with Alabama. They have in fact talked convincingly with these kids and their parents.

There is not a lot of warning out yet, but CTT should be able to get the message across about playing by the rules and what happens to the kids, family and school if you don't. The next two weeks are going to resemble a war zone on the recruiting front.

Alabama desperately wants to take Mobile 'back.' Right now, they cannot contain themselves because, as they used to say, "we OWN these kids. We'll do whatever it takes to bring them in." The Red Elephant Club is wetting it's collective drawers and tying not to spill the beans too soon.

Alabama is back to the old traditions of "doing whatever it takes" to gain ownership of other people. Watch and see them do it. The decisions these kids make will determine who they are, and who Bama is. Watch this closely. Especially Chapman, Davis and the Mobile kids. And watch the media typically turn a blind eye to how they will do it. Strap on the seat belts. Probation, here Bama comes. .

I seriously doubt he was lying down while typing these truths.

Bamaperry, just do us all a favor...go ahead and start all your new threads in the woodshed.

Why stop there, do us a bigger favor and go away. You can pat yourself on the back though, I have been on the board for over a year, and you are the first to make the ignore list.

Bamaperry, just do us all a favor...go ahead and start all your new threads in the woodshed.

Why?

This is a legit post from an Auburn Board Site, and by the main man on that site. It's not smack, it's the TRUTH! This is the Rivals forum? I thought so.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: BAMAPERRY.

· View this post

· Un-ignore BAMAPERRY

BEAUTIFUL

Guest Tigrinum Major

You also start out by calling him Markie Pooh. Not exactly civil discourse.

By the way, BG loves you and the way you represent.

West Side!

Why?

This is a legit post from an Auburn Board Site, and by the main man on that site. It's not smack, it's the TRUTH! This is the Rivals forum? I thought so.

Actually he is not the main man on the site.

West Side!

First, nobody claims west side anymore...thats just weak.

Secondly, BP only represents what happens when you give an attention starved 9 year old a keyboard. So no, I'm not a huge fan.

West Side!

Tell that to Tupac.

TupacShakurAllEyezonMe.jpg

Why?

Actually he is not the main man on the site.

You are right and MG isn't politically correct like Mark Murphy and the rest of the guys on ITAT.

Okay, here's the problem. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it til' it sinks in. Buttplug Perry started ANOTHER smack thread and it has immediately taken off and before the day is over, this thread will be 4-5 pages long.

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS NUTT SACK!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major

West Side!

Tell that to Tupac.

TupacShakurAllEyezonMe.jpg

Overrated - Elvis sightings

Underrated - Tupac sightings

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS NUTT SACK!!!

I thought you were going to call him a bag of......

I seem to remember a certain lawyer getting weak kneed over a bog of,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest Tigrinum Major

I seem to remember a certain lawyer getting weak kneed over a bog of,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We call it a swamp in Alabama. Bogs are in Wisconsin and filled with cranberries.

Is it all in cash, as Bamar tradishun would dictate...or are money orders acceptable? B)

:au::homer:

buttplug, I would take a post from Mark Green over 99% of the stuff on TI or Bamamag anyday of the week.

MG accurately and truthfully predicted Fran to TAMU two weeks before it happened, and so many other stories. BTW, how did that Fran to TAMU thing turn out? I forget. :roflol:

Mark is just looking at the past and sees the future, :$: from bama so they can recruit with the rest of us.

In case you need a refresher course in your own history. I give you the Huie Article, 1929-1941

West Side!

Secondly, BP only represents what happens when you give an attention starved 9 year old a keyboard. So no, I'm not a huge fan.

Stop it BG...you'll ruin Bamar's reputation if you keep this up. :roflol:

:au::homer:

Hmmmm........More CowCollege Propoganda.

Hmmmm........More BAMAPERRY-like waste of space.

Chapman is a solid 3 star DE. He is from Hoover and is under feirce pressure to sign with Bama even without Saban. I say he goes back to his fan school. No real "big" loss, certainly understandable even if Shula was there.

Archived