The "MrCrimson" Kool-aid

DKW 86

This actually passes for admin insider info on the Bama Rivals board. THIS is why we have a no link no post policy here.

http://alabama.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=...885&style=2

MrCrimson

Post #10151

Add Buddy Maaaaaaan! Wednesday is going to be "GREEEEAT" for Bama Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fans. There "WILL" be 5* surprises coming Bama's way. Thing is, some people won't even be aware of.

We are talking a major top 10 class. :>) Sweeeeeeet!

This post was edited on 2/4 12:09 PM by MrCrimson

Posted on 2/4 12:08 PM | IP: Logged

At least you can see now WHY some Bama fans are so delusional. They read that crap and think the guy actually knows something, when in reality, he knows bumpkis. They are ripping him apart on the forums now. Funny, but I thought we were all told that Saban was the Recruiting God. I think Shula would have pulled in a far better class myself. Tip of the hat to Saban and staff for short time allowed and all.

In another thread:

killianb

Post #522

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

any 5***** yet? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nm

Posted on 2/7 9:15 AM | IP: Logged

uasue

Post #61

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

yes....Hester + Underwood = 5 stars ***** Reply

fdsa

Posted on 2/7 9:19 AM | IP: Logged

RPharr

AuburnSports.com

Post #1801

MyFanPage

Add Buddy

LMAO** That is funny right there** Reply

nm

Posted on 2/7 10:10 AM | IP: Logged

Mr Crimson's reply (shocker):

The 5*'s can always change their minds which is why I have constantly said that I dont get too involved with trying to read into a 17 or 18 year old recruit. If they do change their mind, I still wish them luck whereever. Saban proved he can get the attention of top recruits when Shula couldn't even get them to call him back.

The only way I will say for sure that the player(s) I have heard will come to Bama is when they sign on the dotted line. As for the crow, I dont intend to have any, no matter what they do. LOL!)

Those bammers are a piece of work, aren't they. Hey DKW, I was just over on crimsontusks(though I hate to admit it) and I saw your Finebaum thread. Unbelievable! They couldn't even agree to HATE FINEBAUM! By the end of the first page, the whole thread had turned to bash DKW. That's why I quit posting over there. Everything I posted was replied to as "stupid barner". Now, I just lurk (like alphamale does over here) for the comic relief.

Those bammers are a piece of work, aren't they. Hey DKW, I was just over on crimsontusks(though I hate to admit it) and I saw your Finebaum thread. Unbelievable! They couldn't even agree to HATE FINEBAUM! By the end of the first page, the whole thread had turned to bash DKW. That's why I quit posting over there. Everything I posted was replied to as "stupid barner". Now, I just lurk (like alphamale does over here) for the comic relief.

I really forgot I posted that, just went there. They are sssooo upset about 5, they cant even give a straight up reply.

Saban proved he can get the attention of top recruits when Shula couldn't even get them to call him back.

That and "wait til tha Nickasabanater gets a full yeer to recrut" are the current battle cries, replacing turdishun and got 12.

Archived