Get your laugh on with a trip back through history

GalensGhost

Guest Tigrinum Major

And we've already heard predictions for an undefeated Auburn in 2007. On this site, too.

It's all good...

Care to back that up with something? Because I see most everything on here and haven't seen anything like what you claim.

Sure thing.

I see 13-0 with a possibility of 14-0. :)

It's February so my prediction is 14 - 0 for Auburn.

A poster I've never seen post and a senile old man.

Try again, junior.

And we've already heard predictions for an undefeated Auburn in 2007. On this site, too.

It's all good...

Care to back that up with something? Because I see most everything on here and haven't seen anything like what you claim.

Sure thing.

I see 13-0 with a possibility of 14-0. :)

It's February so my prediction is 14 - 0 for Auburn.

A poster I've never seen post and a senile old man.

Try again, junior.

Hilarious.

I give you the quotes and then you tell me to "try again?" What can I say? Thanks for the opportunity.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35026

Guest Tigrinum Major

Aufan07 has a whopping total of five posts.

JJ qualified his statement with, "It's Feb..."

Hardly the amount of arrogance and delusion that we read on that blog.

There will always be a portion of fans that will predict an undefeated season each and every year. But when the majority of said fans are predicting as much August in and August out, well, let's just say it gets a little old.

You might not have said it, but stop trying to deny that a large percentage of your fanbase is the type that you have described as being unliked by you, the students and alumni of the University of Alabama. That is, a delusional dirt road alumni chapter.

I count many Alabama fans among my friends. The ones that have remained my friends are the ones that can converse reasonably without making excuses for the behavior of the idiots in your fanbase. You can't do that. You talk in one breath about how you have a disdain for them and then you defend them the next.

Are you a Democrat? Did you dislike this fanbase before you liked them?

Do I "like" them? It depends. I dislike some alumni and students, too. It doesn't really have anything to do with their income or if they have a UA diploma hanging on their wall. I, like you, don't like to hear about how we're bound for the Sugar Bowl every year. I've heard many "dirt road" fans speak in more logical terms and many alumni parrot Phyllis. More dirt roaders than students/alums fall into the category that you described, though. I'll give you that.

So, no, I'm not particularly fond of Alana & Company as people. I guess it's a tradeoff.

Odds To Win 2008 BCS Championship Game

USC 5/2

Michigan 13/2

Florida 7/1

Texas 10/1

West Virginia 14/1

LSU 15/1

Oklahoma 17/1

Arkansas 19/1

Ohio State 28/1

Nebraska 38/1

Auburn 46/1

Notre Dame 47/1

Rutgers 52/1

Louisville 52/1

California 67/1

BYU 67/1

Georgia 73/1

Tennessee 99/1

Wisconsin 100/1

Miami (FL) 100/1

Florida State 100/1

Wake Forest 100/1

Boise State 100/1

Georgia Tech 100/1

South Carolina 100/1

Clemson 100/1

UCLA 100/1

TCU 100/1

Hawaii 100/1

It's hard to argue if UF or LSU are that much better than AU. I kind of think those 3 schools are all relatively equal.

Geez it is bad. When the odds are so bad against uat that the bookies won't even post them to takethe unwashed masses money.

Hey, I see that Hawaii's on the list - is that because Bama's not playing them this year? :rolleyes:

Archived