The Result of the American "Feminist" Movement

Tigermike

The Result of the American "Feminist" Movement

In other words, not feminist at all, but quintessentially leftist: that pit where the dignity of women is sacrificed on the altar of multiculturalism. Pelosi's visit to Syria did more than encourage a murderous dictator, her wearing the hijab legitimizes and honors the world's most entrenched oppression of women--the Islamic man's insistence (in the name of 'religion') that women are too dangerous, too dirty, too ungodly, to be allowed to be seen in their entirety in public.

Great work Nance. Now if you would just come over to my house and do my dishes, make the bed, and wash my feet, we'll be batting 1000.

288586.jpg

Disgusting. Hypocritical. Backward. Pathetic. I think that begins to cover my thoughts on the matter. Last time I checked, modern, authentically progressive women (and men) demand the backward buck up and adjust to civilized society, not the other way around. When a 'feminist' woman Democrat lAmerican lawmaker decides to lower herself 9and consequently all American women) to emulate men whose rules reflect 5th century barbarism, there's not much more you need to know.

Link

Archived