Another sign that AU has arrived

GalensGhost

I have to take it as well as dish it out.

Driving through Tuscaloosa today. Guy was in the convenience store where I stopped to get gas. Super mullet with spiked hair on top. Real Billy Ray Cyrus circa 1992. Dale Earnhardt shades with yellow lenses. Soul patch. Too-tight t-shirt advertising some bar. Hitched up too-tight blue jeans and scuffed work boots. Was haggling with the clerk over the price of dip and cigarettes.

I was looking forward to watching this guy climb into his beat up car with Bama stickers all over it, but I was disappointed. He left the store and got into a fairly new blue truck with...... *shudder* ........ an Auburn tag on front. The guy with me decided to confirm and shouted "War Eagle" as he pulled out. To my chagrin, we got a WDE back from Dippin' Dave.

Ten years ago that guy was a Bama fan. Today he's one of "ours." Just another indication that the state is undergoing seismic changes.

Driving through Tuscaloosa today. Guy was in the convenience store where I stopped to get gas. Super mullet with spiked hair on top. Real Billy Ray Cyrus circa 1992. Dale Earnhardt shades with yellow lenses. Soul patch. Too-tight t-shirt advertising some bar. Hitched up too-tight blue jeans and scuffed work boots. Was haggling with the clerk over the price of dip and cigarettes.

I was looking forward to watching this guy climb into his beat up car with Bama stickers all over it, but I was disappointed. He left the store and got into a fairly new blue truck with...... *shudder* ........ an Auburn tag on front. The guy with me decided to confirm and shouted "War Eagle" as he pulled out. To my chagrin, we got a WDE back from Dippin' Dave.

Ten years ago that guy was a Bama fan. Today he's one of "ours." Just another indication that the state is undergoing seismic changes.

Wow... i can't believe i wasted 30 secs of my life reading this... anyways, I dont know how much money you can put on someone that switches his loyalty between football teams.. wait a tick.. college football team.. it's not like swiching barbershops.. it's a matter of who you grew up cheering for.. probably it wont be too long before he put a gator's sticker to his collection... but if you were excited about that.. then Hooray to you and him.. reminds of the my little brother who stopped supporting Man United when Beckham went to RM.. <_<

Wow... i can't believe i wasted 30 secs of my life reading this... anyways, I dont know how much money you can put on someone that switches his loyalty between football teams.. wait a tick.. college football team.. it's not like swiching barbershops.. it's a matter of who you grew up cheering for.. probably it wont be too long before he put a gator's sticker to his collection... but if you were excited about that.. then Hooray to you and him.. reminds of the my little brother who stopped supporting Man United when Beckham went to RM.. <_<

It took you 30 entire seconds to read that post? I'm guessing you're a Bama fan yourself. If your lips weren't moving while you did it, I guess that makes you an alum.

It took you 30 entire seconds to read that post? I'm guessing you're a Bama fan yourself. If your lips weren't moving while you did it, I guess that makes you an alum.

He missed the point of the thread completely. Read the first sentence of the post BJ.

Even when Auburn fans are an embarassment to AU fans everywhere...Galen finds a way to turn it on Bama folks.

Nice.

Well, he's just a big poo-poo head anyway.

I grew up an alabama fan before attending AU. Absolutely fell in love with AU and nothing has changed. I know several other, including my brother who did the same thing. What I am saying is that your opinion has no basis in fact whatsoever and was presented like a true douchebag would do it.

Your brother dissed man united because they dropped some washed out used to was?????????????? WGAF???? Talk about wasting peoples time with worthless babbling.

Even when Auburn fans are an embarassment to AU fans everywhere...Galen finds a way to turn it on Bama folks.

Nice.

Thats what we do here. Maybe one day you'll figure it out.

Too bad you guys couldn't figure out a way to lose some mullets and put them on us that didn't involve your program going into the toilet.

I grew up an alabama fan before attending AU. Absolutely fell in love with AU and nothing has changed. I know several other, including my brother who did the same thing. What I am saying is that your opinion has no basis in fact whatsoever and was presented like a true douchebag would do it.

Your brother dissed man united because they dropped some washed out used to was?????????????? WGAF???? Talk about wasting peoples time with worthless babbling.

You will see when he gets to the Galaxy....... B)

Nice.

Thats what we do here. Maybe one day you'll figure it out.

Too bad you guys couldn't figure out a way to lose some mullets and put them on us that didn't involve your program going into the toilet.

:roflol:

Tou-frickin-che' :lmao:

I dont really care who he pulls for.....but thats kinda funny. Dippin Dave

You might see but I won't. I'll be watching something entertaining. :poke:

You might see but I won't. I'll be watching something entertaining. :poke:

Like curling.

Archived