Full Bryant-Denny

rolltoomer

For people who don't care about Alabama...you Auburn fans sure are obsessing over our A-Day turnout.

Your fans are a bunch of backwoods retards. Saban does not give a damn about you or your fans, all he cares about is the mighty dollar. It's such a joke to see the whole bammer nation praising this guy like he is a god.

For people who don't care about Alabama...you Auburn fans sure are obsessing over our A-Day turnout.

said the uat fan with over 8500 posts on the auburn forum. :poke:

fixed that for you....

said the uat fan with over 8500 posts on the auburn forum. :poke:

fixed that for you....

...rotflmao....ausome come back there kinkinwang.

MAN! I just found out we dont get a damn thing for the crowd turnout yesterday!! Seems the leasees didnt charge admittance! :realmad:

WTH is the purpose of OWNING someplace if you cant make any money off of it? :gofig:

:whistle:

Let me say congratulations on having a great turnout for the A-day Game. Obviously there is great enthusiasm about the programs future.

Next let me say, work on having as many people present for the end of the Iron Bowl as there are at the beginning of the A-day game. Your fans flee like roaches from light if there's a touchdown lead. I think staying and supporting your team through a loss says a lot more than showing up for a meaningless scrimmage.

You have to understand why this is so humorous to us. Let me recap the things alabama has made the news for:

1. Players criticizing coaches for being conservative

2. An injured player with a broken leg coming out in full uniform for warmups and delivering a game ball.

3. A coach being fired on a Sunday night without the opportunity to inform his players himself.

4. A coach being hired after he repeatedly said explicitly that he wasn't going to take the job.

5. A drunk being the first to meet said coach with a beer breath wet one and recieveing a DUI on the way home from said welcoming party.

6. A record crowd for a scrimmage.

Notice there is no mention of significant victories.

I could go back further and mention the ice cream cone incident but I think thats pouring salt in a wound. I'm just saying, I applaud your optimism, but don't confuse being famous with being infamous. I know our record on or off the field hasn't been perfect, but there is a time that silence is golden, and i think this is a perfect opportunity.

Your fans are a bunch of backwoods retards.

Wow, broad sweeping statements that scream "hey I'm ignorant" make you sound like a winner.

Seems like everybody else around the country think the same, just ask Jim Rome or Colin Cowherd.

Seems like everybody else around the country think the same, just ask Jim Rome or Colin Cowherd.

I'm sorry, were you speaking to me...or just finding something else Auburn related to complain about?

I can't believe you are still here...I was just SURE the sky had fallen on you long ago.

Let me say congratulations on having a great turnout for the A-day Game. Obviously there is great enthusiasm about the programs future.

Next let me say, work on having as many people present for the end of the Iron Bowl as there are at the beginning of the A-day game. Your fans flee like roaches from light if there's a touchdown lead. I think staying and supporting your team through a loss says a lot more than showing up for a meaningless scrimmage.

You have to understand why this is so humorous to us. Let me recap the things alabama has made the news for:

1. Players criticizing coaches for being conservative

2. An injured player with a broken leg coming out in full uniform for warmups and delivering a game ball.

3. A coach being fired on a Sunday night without the opportunity to inform his players himself.

4. A coach being hired after he repeatedly said explicitly that he wasn't going to take the job.

5. A drunk being the first to meet said coach with a beer breath wet one and recieveing a DUI on the way home from said welcoming party.

6. A record crowd for a scrimmage.

Notice there is no mention of significant victories.

I could go back further and mention the ice cream cone incident but I think thats pouring salt in a wound. I'm just saying, I applaud your optimism, but don't confuse being famous with being infamous. I know our record on or off the field hasn't been perfect, but there is a time that silence is golden, and i think this is a perfect opportunity.

One of my favorite posts in a long time. I entirely agree with the comments about their fans sticking it out until the end of a game. Apparently they don't come to support their team, they only come to win. I guess that explains the high turnout, since at least one part of the team is guaranteed to win at A-day.

One of my favorite posts in a long time. I entirely agree with the comments about their fans sticking it out until the end of a game. Apparently they don't come to support their team, they only come to win. I guess that explains the high turnout, since at least one part of the team is guaranteed to win at A-day.

That may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board. You want to talk about fans leaving early? How about the 2001 Iron Bowl? How about this year against Arkansas? It was EMBARASSING how early you guys started filing out.

During our 4-9 season under Shula, you couldn't find a cheap ticket on gameday to save your life. Lack of fan support and Alabama should never be in the same sentence.

That may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board. You want to talk about fans leaving early? How about the 2001 Iron Bowl? How about this year against Arkansas? It was EMBARASSING how early you guys started filing out.

During our 4-9 season under Shula, you couldn't find a cheap ticket on gameday to save your life. Lack of fan support and Alabama should never be in the same sentence.

So your comeback to my statement was referring to an Iron Bowl, only 6 years ago and the last time you won. Now that may be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Don't say something is dumb and then make essentially the same argument. If you'll read on down, I said our record isn't great. I said I applaud your fans enthusiasm. But I think much of it is misplaced. I have a feeling as long as Saban wins, those fans will be around. If he drops a game to a percieved "underdog" he won't have 92K. And no, I don't think you have a lack of fan support. I think its the class and loyalty of that fan base that is in question. I won't even mention alumni status.

So your comeback to my statement was referring to an Iron Bowl, only 6 years ago and the last time you won. Now that may be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Don't say something is dumb and then make essentially the same argument. If you'll read on down, I said our record isn't great. I said I applaud your fans enthusiasm. But I think much of it is misplaced. I have a feeling as long as Saban wins, those fans will be around. If he drops a game to a percieved "underdog" he won't have 92K. And no, I don't think you have a lack of fan support. I think its the class and loyalty of that fan base that is in question. I won't even mention alumni status.

Actually, if you'll read what I quoted, I wasn't responding to your post. And I picked games that I have personally seen tons of AU fans leaving early. I don't get to see too many AU games.

And the whole "alumni status" thing doesn't bother me. Im an alumnus. Most of my friends are too. But my Dad, Mom, Stepdad, Stepmom are all fans who didn't attend the university. And they are all great, classy people. Who have all their teeth. And have been to many many games. There are MANY people on this very board who didn't attend AU. Doesn't mean they are idiots or not "true fans".

Actually, if you'll read what I quoted, I wasn't responding to your post. And I picked games that I have personally seen tons of AU fans leaving early. I don't get to see too many AU games.

And the whole "alumni status" thing doesn't bother me. Im an alumnus. Most of my friends are too. But my Dad, Mom, Stepdad, Stepmom are all fans who didn't attend the university. And they are all great, classy people. Who have all their teeth. And have been to many many games. There are MANY people on this very board who didn't attend AU. Doesn't mean they are idiots or not "true fans".

Please don't refer to it as "the university" especially on this board. It has only recently become the largest school in this state.

And I said I wasn't mentioning alumni status. And I said nothing about number of teeth. I have experienced way to much of the Alabama class you speak of to not have my opinion tainted. My grandfather recieved his Ed. D from Alabama. I know not all fans are that bad. But when I read something just this week about a developer boasting, close enough to spit on Phil Fulmer, and everyone gets a laugh, I realize, not really that much has changed. You guys are just more humble right now because you are losing. We'll never hear the end of it if you manage to start winning again.

I guess you fail to see the irony in your reply to my post.

During our 4-9 season under Shula, you couldn't find a cheap ticket on gameday to save your life.

BG, I mean...give me a break.

Few friends of mine got into UGA/UA in 2002 with some cheap tickets they bought outside the stadium.

You telling me none like that existed outside Utah State or MTSU?

During our 4-9 season under Shula, you couldn't find a cheap ticket on gameday to save your life.

I agree with this caller!! I mean you want us to think that you couldnt find a ticket to a home game when Shula was losing 9 NINE games. Come on!!!! I was born at night and I mean late at night but it darn sure wasnt last night. All fan bases have the games that are all completely out of hand and the crowd leaves dont act like the allmighty Bama is above that. But what am I thinking you guys always act like this in all aspects of sports.

"let us bow our heads and pray...father please let us be as you are and please let us live life as you want us to. We will always love you and protect the mighty Bear and HIS school..And father please make sure that we are always a step ahead of everyone as we will always be the most self serving loathsome fan base in the universe that you have give to us!!!! Thank you and in youre name ( sorry paul but he does come first on every other day but Sunday) we pray AAAAAAAAAAAAA...MEN roll tide roll!!!! :puke::puke::puke:

You want to talk about fans leaving early? How about the 2001 Iron Bowl? How about this year against Arkansas? It was EMBARASSING how early you guys started filing out.

You're talking about games that were out-of-reach blowouts by the 4th quarter. Last year's Iron Bowl was by no means a blowout. Still, fans were leaving early.

Few friends of mine got into UGA/UA in 2002 with some cheap tickets they bought outside the stadium.

You telling me none like that existed outside Utah State or MTSU?

Then they got lucky. Because that UGA game was a tough ticket. And the stadium was freaking packed. But to be fair, I can't comment either way on the scalping situation, as I was a student then. Though I was pretty miserable...it was one of the hottest games I've ever been to.

Archived