Everyone point at Quinn and laugh

SouthLink02

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, he could still go in first round. Or, he could drop to third round.

Either way, he's a millionaire. So he's laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm no ND fan or quinn fan but I'm not gonna kick him when he's down. Tough luck really more than anything and did the dolphins make a HUGE mistake or is there something about him that has triggered his drop.

Eh, I am still going to laugh at the cocky SOB

obviously.

Let it go, 88. We all know you were embarrassed in the Greene thread years ago but it's time to let it go. :lol:

I'm no ND fan or quinn fan but I'm not gonna kick him when he's down. Tough luck really more than anything and did the dolphins make a HUGE mistake or is there something about him that has triggered his drop.

when i started a post on the football forum i had originally typed out that miami was up next and had put that i'm sure they would take him. i was shocked as hell when they went with that WR from ohio. i couldn't believe miami would have passed him up. i then thought the jets would get him, but they traded their #25th pick to carolina for carolina's #14 and picked a CB from pittsburgh so i don't know whats up. quinn will prob go mid-second round, i don't see him going all the way to the third round. but i do think its hilarious :thumbsup:

obviously.

Let it go, 88. We all know you were embarrassed in the Greene thread years ago but it's time to let it go. :lol:

If I were holding onto something I would let it go.

What in the name of God's green earth this has to do with the greene thread somewhere other than in your mind is beyond me.

This thread is more about you having an inferiority complex with Quinn and feeling the need to enjoy his extreme disappointment in order to feel better about yourself. I understand your embarrassment at being called out on it. Drag up threads from 4 years ago if you must.

Relax, I'm sure you'll have some friends here in a minute to celebrate quinns "failure".

when i started a post on the football forum i had originally typed out that miami was up next and had put that i'm sure they would take him. i was shocked as hell when they went with that WR from ohio. i couldn't believe miami would have passed him up. i then thought the jets would get him, but they traded their #25th pick to carolina for carolina's #14 and picked a CB from pittsburgh so i don't know whats up. quinn will prob go mid-second round, i don't see him going all the way to the third round. but i do think its hilarious :thumbsup:

The "experts" all seemed to think they had f'd up trmemndously. I feel like if they had then someone woulda snatched him up sooner. I mean if he's that good you'd think someone would change their plans and scoop him up.

obviously.

What in the name of God's green earth this has to do with the greene thread somewhere other than in your mind is beyond me.

This thread is more about you having an inferiority complex with Quinn and feeling the need to enjoy his extreme disappointment in order to feel better about yourself. I understand your embarrassment at being called out on it. Drag up threads from 4 years ago if you must.

Relax, I'm sure you'll have some friends here in a minute to celebrate quinns "failure".

for some folks that love to point out bobo honking, you sure do have a short memory. espn was honking quinn's bobo all season. then when he faces a good defense/team, he gets shown to be the chump that he is. i don't feel bad for him one bit, really.

obviously.

who needs to relax here?

what's funny is espn's meltdown about quinn not being picked. the talking heads are the ones that have always inflated quinn's abilities to the status he's known for. the guy never beat a good team. he's famous for ALMOST winning a few big games. how many other quarterbacks do you know that receive that kind of hype on a team that just can't hang in anyone's book but abc's? he's just not all the hype has him pegged to be, and nfl teams can see that, obviously.

Hey I'm not trying to change the way anyone thinks and I didn't say anyone had to feel sad for him. I don't really. I'm just saying that to dance on someone extreme disappointment like this is shallow.

And it is. I did it when I was younger and dumber. Go ahead. Dance and enjoy.

obviously.

who needs to relax here?

what's funny is espn's meltdown about quinn not being picked. the talking heads are the ones that have always inflated quinn's abilities to the status he's known for. the guy never beat a good team. he's famous for ALMOST winning a few big games. how many other quarterbacks do you know that receive that kind of hype on a team that just can't hang in anyone's book but abc's? he's just not all the hype has him pegged to be, and nfl teams can see that, obviously.

I wasn't talking to you and therefore these statements weren't directed to you. I'm not even remotely close to being upset so there is no need to relax. I just made some very calm statements and several already have their panties wadded up over it.

I'm not here to defend quinn (have little opinion or interest in the guy) and who really gaf how much espn kissed his butt?

Yeah, there's baises at espn. Big freaking whippty do. They play to the masses like all major media does. Get over it.

obviously.

who needs to relax here?

I wasn't talking to you and therefore these statements weren't directed to you. I'm not even remotely close to being upset so there is no need to relax. I just made some very calm statements and several already have their panties wadded up over it.

I'm not here to defend quinn (have little opinion or interest in the guy) and who really gaf how much espn kissed his butt?

Yeah, there's baises at espn. Big freaking whippty do. They play to the masses like all major media does. Get over it.

you sound like someone losing a silly argument, sir.

they're saying cleveland is taking quinn.....

yep they got him. quinn to the browns. LOL theres more booing than cheering!

I don't think the Browns are going to be THAT improved next year so Dallas could be getting a GREAT 1st round pick next year

I don't think the Browns are going to be THAT improved next year so Dallas could be getting a GREAT 1st round pick next year

i don't really see quinn as a starter next year, MAYBE his second year. i don't think he can handle a good college defense, much less a middle of the road nfl defense. he'll probably end up about like eli manning. just my opinion

i don't really see quinn as a starter next year, MAYBE his second year. i don't think he can handle a good college defense, much less a middle of the road nfl defense. he'll probably end up about like eli manning. just my opinion

You think he'll even be that good? Not that Eli will win any awards.........

Brady Quinn does NOT impress me. At all.

That blonde sitting next to him was pretty hot, I know what he will be riding with his money to the bank?

That blonde sitting next to him was pretty hot, I know what he will be riding with his money to the bank?

I would have expected more from him honestly. I mean he IS Brady Quinn.

I have no issues with Brady Quinn. From what I know of him he's a good kid and I think he'll be a good pro QB. The Browns suck but all things equal, I actually think he may be a better pro than JaMarcus. Russell still hasn't convinced me he can make it happen in the clutch, especially against good defenses. I think Quinn has done more with less talent.

Lsu should have done more period with what talent they had, 4 first round draft picks sounds like Auburn 04 class. We finished undefeated, lsu could never win the big ones in the clutch TitanTiger summed it up. LSU is going to be back to a 8-4 team this year under les.

I got to admit, I laughed a little. And pointed some, too.

Not so much at Quinn, but at the draft "experts" going nuclear that nobody was taking the greatest football player ever to grace the field. Quinn never impressed me. He looked like a molten turd in games of consequence. I also was amused by his cocky preening on the pre-draft shows. No question he thought of himself as the number one guy. He couldn't understand why there was any question about it. I wonder if he understands now. I'm sorry, stuffed shirts, but there's something just a tad satisfying about watching somebody's self-inflated balloon getting popped.

As an Oakland fan from way back, I was disheartened to see the franchise select Russell. Al Davis' hand has been on the handle for years. With today's pick, he pushed it and heard the KAAA-WHOOOOSH sound that signified the any hope for the future swirling down the bowl. If Russell is the best player available, I'm an amphibious astronaut.

Archived