Everyone point at Quinn and laugh

SouthLink02

you sound like someone losing a silly argument, sir.

Been that way for years :roflol:

Yeah, right. Keep patting yourself on the back slinky :rolleyes: . I guess ignorance is bliss so go enjoy your imaginary victories.

My point was/is valid. Extremely childish and petty the way you began this thread. Ooh point at quinn and laugh and ooh his girlfriends ugly (which she isn't, by the way). Either you started college at the age of 12 or you've got some serious maturing to do.

Poor quinn, only went 22nd. He'll be lucky to get 20-30 million. :rolleyes: The way you were celebrating I was guessing it was the 3rd round.

Small mind meet small victory. You're from N.O. You must have some serious coonass blood in you based on this thread slinky.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are terrible. I'm not gonna laugh at a guy who is about to sign a 7 figure NFL contract. Sure, Brady Quinn didn't go as high as expected but financially, he'll be better off than 99.9% of college grads out there.

So that begs the question, who's really laughing at who?

Listen now! For the love of God and all that is holy! Please don't try to use logic on southbrokenlink. Breath is far too precious and I have found that it is useless. Just let him think he is always right because he will anyways. :lol: Let his bubble float a while longer.

You must have some serious coonass blood in you based on this thread slinky.

:no:

Oh please. His behavior does fit the accusation. If I had a nickel for everytime someone said coonass on this board I could take next week off.

Yeah, right. Keep patting yourself on the back slinky

baby_crying.jpg

Wahhhh Wahhhh Wahhhh :roflol:

Seriously, 88, get a life. One that doesn't put you in such an anal mood at all times. It will help. Rest of your dribble has already been answered or should be obvious enough to see. Stay up to date please.

Yeah, right. Keep patting yourself on the back slinky

baby_crying.jpg

Wahhhh Wahhhh Wahhhh :roflol:

Seriously, 88, get a life. One that doesn't put you in such an anal mood at all times. It will help. Rest of your dribble has already been answered or should be obvious enough to see. Stay up to date please.

A baby pic w/ the caption wahhh, wahhh, wahhh. I guess you just can't rise above grade school level on this thread slink. You get an F for originality and imagination, not that anyone expected much more out of you.

How did they answer my dribble? With a full court press? It's drivel brainiac.

Hey what about quinns mama? Is she ugly too??? You left that out. :rolleyes:

Archived