Quick question for the bammers

kickerman97

Wasn't there still talk of him coming back even after his last surgery? The reason I ask is because he is listed on Alabama's section of the draft as potential picks. I never thought he would come back after what he's gone through, but I just noticed his name there and was curious.

Thanks

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/...raftyear%3D2007

It was an error on their part. He dressed for A Day.

This isn't meant to sound like a smart@ss comment, but is this dressed like he did for the Iron Bowl or dressed as in actually seeing some PT? I thought I remember seeing something about him having another operation recently.

After looking at that link, I think they just go by team and list all the seniors.

Prothro had another surgery in March to remove some scar tissue that was limiting his ankle mobility. I seriously doubt he could even see the field this year...maybe ever. His upper body was certainly bigger and more pronounced on the A-day sidelines. It looks like he has been working out up top even if he can't do legs.

Who knows what his future may hold.

ahh, I see. I should've known that researching the names on the list would be way too much work for the talking heads. :rolleyes:

After looking at that link, I think they just go by team and list all the seniors.

Prothro had another surgery in March to remove some scar tissue that was limiting his ankle mobility. I seriously doubt he could even see the field this year...maybe ever. His upper body was certainly bigger and more pronounced on the A-day sidelines. It looks like he has been working out up top even if he can't do legs.

Who knows what his future may hold.

I hope he can come back but seriously doubt we will ever see him play again. even if he does get back to the point where he can run again he will never regain the only thing that made him an sec caliber football player, his agility. from what i have heard about his injury he is lucky to still have his leg. i just hope he has taken school seriously so he has a degree to fall back on.

He'll never see the field again outside of a honorary snap or two. Much like what AC Carter did against MSU in 2004.

Can you imagine the ovation if he were to take the field? There wouldn't be a dry eye in the house. It really is amazing to see how quickly it can all fall apart in one play.

He'll never see the field again outside of a honorary snap or two. Much like what AC Carter did against MSU in 2004.

Can you imagine the ovation if he were to take the field? There wouldn't be a dry eye in the house. It really is amazing to see how quickly it can all fall apart in one play.

Very sad...the kid was so great in HS...really enjoyed watching him on Friday nights in Heflin.... :(

:au::homer:

Archived