Bush and Nazi-ism

Donutboy

As the George W. Bush regime tries every day to take more and more freedoms from us, is it really any wonder? All one has to do is look at where the Bushes amassed their fortune and one has to wonder no longer. From W.'s Granddaddy dealing with the Nazis to W.'s dealing with Middle Eastern dictators, nothing has changed in the Bush family. You know, Germans enthusiastically cheered Hitler as well. Let's hear a cheer for our Nazi-In-Chief!!

“Bush - Nazi Dealings Continued Until 1951” - Federal Documents

By John Buchanan and Stacey Michael

from The New Hampshire Gazette Vol. 248, No. 3, November 7, 2003

After the seizures in late 1942 of five U.S. enterprises he managed on behalf of Nazi industrialist Fritz Thyssen, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, failed to divest himself of more than a dozen "enemy national" relationships that continued until as late as 1951, newly-discovered U.S. government documents reveal.

Furthermore, the records show that Bush and his colleagues routinely attempted to conceal their activities from government investigators.

Well, at least now we know that W. came by his deceitful ways honestly, or should that be dis-honestly.

Bush's partners in the secret web of Thyssen-controlled ventures included former New York Governor W. Averell Harriman and his younger brother, E. Roland Harriman. Their quarter-century of Nazi financial transactions, from 1924-1951, were conducted by the New York private banking firm, Brown Brothers Harriman.

The White House did not return phone calls seeking comment.

What?!?!? Not one word of denial!?!?!?!?

Although the additional seizures under the Trading with the Enemy Act did not take place until after the war, documents from The National Archives and Library of Congress confirm that Bush and his partners continued their Nazi dealings unabated. These activities included a financial relationship with the German city of Hanover and several industrial concerns. They went undetected by investigators until after World War Two.

At the same time Bush and the Harrimans were profiting from their Nazi partnerships, W. Averell Harriman was serving as President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's personal emissary to the United Kingdom during the toughest years of the war. On October 28, 1942, the same day two key Bush-Harriman-run businesses were being seized by the U.S. government, Harriman was meeting in London with Field Marshall Smuts to discuss the war effort.......

Hmmmm, no one sees a conflict of interest here? A Nazi sympathizer meeting with Nazis about the war??? Of course, this could explain how we have kept such close ties with the bin Ladens and the Saudis today.

......The records also show that Bush and the Harrimans conducted business after the war with related concerns doing business in or moving assets into Switzerland, Panama, Argentina and Brazil - all critical outposts for the flight of Nazi capital after Germany's surrender in 1945. Fritz Thyssen died in Argentina in 1951.

And Halliburton continued doing business with Iraq after the first Gulf War, when there was supposed to be a freeze on American companies dealing with Saddam!! The Bushes have shown that there are no enemies as long as there's money to be made.

One of the final seizures, in October 1950, concerned the U.S. assets of a Nazi baroness named Theresia Maria Ida Beneditka Huberta Stanislava Martina von Schwarzenberg, who also used two shorter aliases. Brown Brothers Harriman, where Prescott Bush and the Harrimans were partners, attempted to convince government investigators that the baroness had been a victim of Nazi persecution and therefore should be allowed to maintain her assets.

"It appears, rather, that the subject was a member of the Nazi party," government investigators concluded.

At the same time the last Brown Brothers Harriman client assets were seized, Prescott Bush announced his Senate campaign that led to his election in 1952.

It's a real shame we didn't have campaign finance laws back in those days. It'd be interesting to know who helped fund his campaign. Of course, I'm sure the Republicans back then would se nothing wrong with a Nazi sympathizer holding office as long as he was one of them.

Investigation Investigated?

In 1943, six months after the seizure of UBC and its related companies, a government investigator noted in a Treasury Department memo dated April 8, 1943 that the FBI had inquired about the status of any investigation into Bush and the Harrimans.

"I gave 'a memorandum' which did not say anything about the American officers of subject," the investigator wrote. "(Another investigator) wanted to know whether any specific action had been taken by us with respect to them."

No further action beyond the initial seizures was ever taken, and the newly-confirmed records went unseen by the American people for six decades.

Ahhh, they managed to keep the records hid for six decades. All of Mr. Bush's supporters got to die never knowing they were supporting a Nazi sympathizer!!

What Does It All Mean?

So why are the documents relevant today?

"The story of Prescott Bush and Brown Brothers Harriman is an introduction to the real history of our country," says L.A. art book publisher and historian Edward Boswell. "It exposes the money-making motives behind our foreign policies, dating back a full century. The ability of Prescott Bush and the Harrimans to bury their checkered pasts also reveals a collusion between Wall Street and the media that exists to this day."

Sheldon Drobny, a Chicago entrepreneur and philanthropist who will soon launch a liberal talk radio network, says the importance of the new documents is that they prove a long pattern of Bush family war profiteering that continues today via George H.W. Bush's intimate relationship with the Saudi royal family and the bin Ladens, conducted via the super-secret Carlyle Group, whose senior advisers include former U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III.

Hmmmm, isn't that what I've been saying??? But no, the bin Ladens are our friends and just because we hid every reference to 9-11 from prying eyes, not unlike the six-decade hidden Prescott Bush documents, doesn't mean they had anything to do with 9-11.

In the post-9/11 world, Drobny finds the Bush-Saudi connection deeply troubling. "Trading with the enemy is trading with the enemy," he says. "That's the relevance of the documents and what they show."

Lawrence Lader, an abortion rights activist and the author of more than 40 books, says "the relevance lies with the fact that the sitting President of the United States would lead the nation to war based on lies and against the wishes of the rest of the world." Lader and others draw comparisons between President Bush's invasion of Iraq and Hitler's occupation of Poland in 1939 - the event that sparked World War Two.

Start practicing your Heil Fuerher's people!!

However, others see an even larger significance.

"The discovery of the Bush-Nazi documents raises new questions about the role of Prescott Bush and his influential business partners in the secret emigration of Nazi war criminals, which allowed them to escape justice in Germany," says Bob Fertik, co-founder of Democrats.com and an amateur 'Nazi hunter.' "It also raises questions about the importance of Nazi recruits to the CIA in its early years, in what was called Operation Paperclip, and Prescott Bush's role in that dark operation."

Fertik and others, including former Justice Department Nazi war crimes prosecutor John Loftus, a Constitutional attorney in Miami, and a former Veterans Administration official, believe Prescott Bush and the Harrimans should have been tried for treason.

Not unlike George W. Bush, the deserter who miraculously walked away from a military obligation during war time with no questions asked. Well. I suppose he probably cleared it with Diddy first.

What Next?

Now, say Fertik and Loftus, there should be a Congressional investigation into the Bush family's Nazi past and its concealment from the American people for 60 years.

"The American people have a right to know, in detail, about this hidden chapter of our history," says Loftus, author of The Secret War Against the Jews. "That's the only way we can understand it and deal with it."

For his part, Fertik is pessimistic that even a Congressional investigation can thwart the war profiteering of the present Bush White House. "It's impossible to stop it," he says, "when the worst war profiteers are George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, who operate in secrecy behind the vast powers of the White House."

And with a large contingency of groupies who think this White House can do no wrong!!

John Buchanan is a journalist and magazine writer based in Miami Beach. He can be reached by e-mail at jtwg@bellsouth.net.

Stacey Michael is a New Orleans-based journalist and the author of Religious Conceit. His most recent book is Weapons of Mass Dysfunction: The Art of "Faith-Based" Politics, due in early 2004. He can be reached by email at staceymichael@religiousconceit.com.

“Bush - Nazi Dealings Continued Until 1951- Federal Documents

I still can't believe he keeps posting totally insance crap like this. Oh, wait a minute, he believes that people like the Clintons and Ted Kennedy are they kind of people we should admire. Guess that should not surprise me after all. Yeah, Bush really looks and acts like a Nazi doesn't he. Donutboy, I suggest you try to find some WWII Jewish prison camp survivors and try to convince them that Bush is a Nazi, because obviously you have no idea what a Nazi is. To me, that is an offense to prison camp survivors to associate what Bush has done to being a Nazi. That just sickens me to read bs like that. You have really gone of the deep end haven't you. Keep on making more idiotic posts like that, because the more people that read garbage like that, the more will realize how demented liberals can be.

Uh, his grandfather actually did have business dealings with Nazi Germany, even after the war began. He had some of his assets seized because of it.

Uh, his grandfather actually did have business dealings with Nazi Germany, even after the war began. He had some of his assets seized because of it.

And that has what to do with the current President of the United States? My ancestors probably owned slaves, so what does that say about ME?

And that has what to do with the current President of the United States? My ancestors probably owned slaves, so what does that say about ME?

Exactly what I was trying to say, but apparently was too hard to understand. Again, what does that have to do with George W. Bush, the current president? Heck, while were are at it, let's all see if we have some skeletons in our close from our ancestors. You guys are really desperate when you try to hold Bush to something his grandfather did. Like rexbo, said, my ancestors probably owned slaves, so are you going to condemn me for that. Actually, my ancestors are from Germany, so I probably have some that were Nazis. Guess that makes me one too huh? :roll:

Actually, my ancestors are from Germany, so I probably have some that were Nazis. Guess that makes me one too huh?
My ancestors probably owned slaves, so what does that say about ME?

Only you can answer those questions. :)

Actually, my ancestors are from Germany, so I probably have some that were Nazis. Guess that makes me one too huh?
My ancestors probably owned slaves, so what does that say about ME?

Only you can answer those questions. :)

Not true, Al. I can answer those questions.

1. Ancestors from Germany does not make an American-born descendent a "Nazi." First of all, blaming a descendent for an ancestor's crime(s) is pretty stupid. Secondly, it may come as a surprise to some of you but not all Germans were Nazis. Equating the two as one and the same is the same mistake as equating John David Koresh & his followers with being conservative right-wing Christians -- it may seem convenient for making an argument but it's entirely incorrect.

2. All that can be said definitively about someone who's ancestors probably owned slaves in their time is the same that can be said about someone who's ancestors were probably slaves in their time: very interesting but what exactly does that have to do with the times we live in today?

So AL and Donut:

If it is found later that a relative of yours was a part of the Nazi Party or KKK what does that say about you. :unsure:

Of course you are not in the public eye so you can keep things from your family's past (that has absolutely nothing to do with you) hidden from the public. No one will ever know.

I expect this of Donutboy but I really thought you were smarter than that, Al. Must be a spin gene in Libs that you just can't fight back all the time. ;)

I expect this of Donutboy but I really thought you were smarter than that, Al. Must be a spin gene in Libs that you just can't fight back all the time. ;)

i agree...it seems TA has been off his usual game of late.

Gee, TA, that was a real good answer to my post. You really avoided the context of my post didn't you? Instead of answering it with and educated post, you decided to got the Donut-way and answer with vainess. What kind of answer is "Only you can answer those questions". Yeah, I am a slave-owning Nazi that happens to be a conservative Christian. :roll: Others are right, TA, you usually debate better then that, but it seems dince Donutboy has showed up, you have slipped. Seems Donutboy has corrupted you with his babbling.

Yes, AUloggerhead, those are two options but they're not exhaustive.

ranger12 and MDM, my point is that I don't know either one of you so I'm really not the one to answer the questions you asked. I didn't know you were looking for an answer anyway.

If either of you came from those backgrounds then it would give one insight to the environment you were raised in. If you did and you rose above those influences and rejected the bigotry involved with them, then you are both to be commended. I've met many a racist who didn't even realize that they were one. That attitude was so prevalent and commonplace for them that it was considered 'normal' behavior.

Yes, AUloggerhead, those are two options but they're not exhaustive.

ranger12 and MDM, my point is that I don't know either one of you so I'm really not the one to answer the questions you asked. I didn't know you were looking for an answer anyway.

If either of you came from those backgrounds then it would give one insight to the environment you were raised in. If you did and you rose above those influences and rejected the bigotry involved with them, then you are both to be commended. I've met many a racist who didn't even realize that they were one. That attitude was so prevalent and commonplace for them that it was considered 'normal' behavior.

it's official...TA has his panties in a wad about something.

its ok, TA...we love you man...you can tell us about it if you want to.

we'll be here for you. we're much more caring and sensitive people since you've started gracing us w/ your wisdom.

we're here for you man.

GROUP HUG!!!!

(((((((((((TA))))))))))

Awwwwwww, thanks Carolina Tiger!!! I love you too, man!!! No wads, though. And, when you said that thing about wise...that was sarcasm, right! :D

There is just too much opportunity here to pass up...

We are to be held accountable for our ancestors? Ok, then lets play the whole game then.

Ok Kids, What party lead the American South into the bloodiest war in our history largely based on keeping blacks enslaved? Could it be the Dems? Why yes it could. So then we must hold slavery against the Democratic Party members of today then. They are the political children of the slaveholders.

In the South, what political party is associated with the KKK, Segregation, Cross burnings, lynchings, Yellow Dogs, The Edmund Pettus Bridge, Killing Freedom Riders, Bull Connor, George Corley Wallace, etc? The Dems.

See Al, this ridiculous idea of holding others responsible for the action of their ancestors easily blows up in your face.

What party had the greatest President ever? Lincoln, the Republicans.

Who freed the slaves? The Republicans.

What party invented Environmentalism? The Reps.

Who was the leader when America became a super power? Teddy Roosevelt, a Rep.

Who passed the Civil Rights Act? Northern Democrats and Republicans. Etc.

... If you did and you rose above those influences and rejected the bigotry involved with them, then you are both to be commended...

So Donutboy's Topic should have been to COMMEND Bush, not to denounce him!!!!

... If you did and you rose above those influences and rejected the bigotry involved with them, then you are both to be commended...

So Donutboy's Topic should have been to COMMEND Bush, not to denounce him!!!!

A tree is judged by its' fruit.

Archived