can we make fun of brady quinn anymore?

bellefay1

yeah i just saw those about 20 minutes ago. thats not the only pic either. makes you wonder if he might be a switch hitter....

i won't post the link to another site on here to respect the sites rumor policy but not the best week ever for mr. quinn.

Oh no he di'in't!!!

Look, he only "Experimented" that one time.

as a wise man once said, don't do anything on camera you wouldn't want the world to see

gaypr6.jpg

Some of you do realize that Dave is going to kill us all.

Son please, he wouldn't drive all the way to Dothan for that...

Now if he was already in the neighborhood... ;)

Some of you do realize that Dave is going to kill us all.

Son please, he wouldn't drive all the way to Dothan for that...

Now if he was already in the neighborhood... ;)

He has a "Scorched earth" policy. Do not tempt fate. :no:

He has a "Scorched earth" policy. Do not tempt fate. :no:

haha

:roflol::roflol:

ps..those pics... Can't say i'm suprised.

i knew his "girlfriend" wasn't hot enough for the starting quarter back/golden boy of Notre Dame. Can we say cover up?

shh guys, someone's going to come in and try and make us feel bad about making fun of him. surely it's ok for him to be cupping man rocks on camera...he's a millionaire! where's 88 on this one?

shh guys, someone's going to come in and try and make us feel bad about making fun of him. surely it's ok for him to be cupping man rocks on camera...he's a millionaire! where's 88 on this one?

I'm right here. Actually, I think this thread is kind of funny. I would try to explain the difference between this thread and the other one and try ONCE AGAIN to explain that the only person I busted on in the other thread was slinky but you couldn't comprehend it then, don't appear to be any more intelligent now, and therefore I won't waste anymore breath or other peoples time on this thread.

If this quote represents your interpretation of what I said on the other thread then I PRAY that you live in AU and are a junior high or high school student and not an attendee of our beloved school. Do they not teach reading comprehension anymore?

and therefore I won't waste anymore breath or other peoples time on this thread.

Thank goodness!

Now, lets get back to mocking him for the picture :roflol:

and therefore I won't waste anymore breath or other peoples time on this thread.

Thank goodness!

by mr2cents

cuppageky7.jpg

Posted by: Mike | Oct 24, 2006 5:50:11 PM

24Play...Zbikowski's roommate is way hotter than Brady Quinn or Tom Zbikowski! Thanks for that heads-up!

Okay now as least this board doesn't have remarks like this. Mike says so, maybe this what happened to Mikie from the cereal commercials?

I'm right here. Actually, I think this thread is kind of funny. I would try to explain the difference between this thread and the other one and try ONCE AGAIN to explain that the only person I busted on in the other thread was slinky but you couldn't comprehend it then, don't appear to be any more intelligent now, and therefore I won't waste anymore breath or other peoples time on this thread.

If this quote represents your interpretation of what I said on the other thread then I PRAY that you live in AU and are a junior high or high school student and not an attendee of our beloved school. Do they not teach reading comprehension anymore?

i comprehended everything just fine, sir. i just think you're being a wet blanket. and pray harder, because all your nightmares are true!

Thank goodness!

by mr2cents

cuppageky7.jpg

Looks like Quinn and Stafford could be great "pals"

Archived