can we make fun of brady quinn anymore?

bellefay1

Come on, guys! This is ridiculous! They're just using the "buddy system" to make sure everybody's wearing their cups for the big game.

if only this pic could have been around during the TM myspace fark ;)

i could easily see it farked in one of his pic albums with the caption "just hangin with the guys" :roflol:

shh guys, someone's going to come in and try and make us feel bad about making fun of him. surely it's ok for him to be cupping man rocks on camera...he's a millionaire! where's 88 on this one?

I'm right here. Actually, I think this thread is kind of funny. I would try to explain the difference between this thread and the other one and try ONCE AGAIN to explain that the only person I busted on in the other thread was slinky but you couldn't comprehend it then, don't appear to be any more intelligent now, and therefore I won't waste anymore breath or other peoples time on this thread.

If this quote represents your interpretation of what I said on the other thread then I PRAY that you live in AU and are a junior high or high school student and not an attendee of our beloved school. Do they not teach reading comprehension anymore?

i comprehended everything just fine, sir. i just think you're being a wet blanket. and pray harder, because all your nightmares are true!

Whatever. You are like an annoying little pest to me at the moment.

Slink and I have been here for years and every once in a while we go at it. It seems a lot more vicious than it is. I like slink and I do believe he knows that. He is a funny dude. We have locked down threads before. Neither one of us can let it go when we start. He and bamagrad are my two spiritual weaknesses in life at the moment, lol.

and therefore I won't waste anymore breath or other peoples time on this thread.

Thank goodness!

Now, lets get back to mocking him for the picture :roflol:

Speaking of the subject of this thread, you are a weenie. :P;)

I'm gonna let you have the last word this time slink before we lock down another thread.

• 2 weeks later...

At least he's cupping his own man rocks. And with the size of those guns, I ain't sayin' nuthin'.

Cept' maybe, "Go A.J., Go A.J. Go A.J."

• 1 month later...

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x194/pe...;current=BQ.flv

another day, another brady quinn moment we can all laugh at.

he seemed a little stiff on stage, loose up man

Yeah....I'd have a stiffy too if I was on stage for Freakin' Poison... Then, especially if I got to sing with them. Quick question... is BQ going to play on the Offensive Line? Because, he sure has put on the weight... I mean WOW dude, lay off the Cheetos and Hotpockets. And, who was that little scrawny kid beside him, just standing there all stiff clapping his hands?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived