New Scoreboard for 2007

WarTiger

Looks good.

Dunno if I would have picked the UGA game to showcase it, though...

Why? We're winning 34-13, and our offense is racking up the yardage.

That looks much better than the other picture that's floating around that has an eagle on top with "War Eagle" written there. Just a plain AU and "Auburn Tigers" looks good to me.

i really hope the graphics are just roughed out. otherwise, wtf is up with those awful gradients? i'd rather not be reminded of a bomb pop every time i check the replays.

i really hope the graphics are just roughed out. otherwise, wtf is up with those awful gradients? i'd rather not be reminded of a bomb pop every time i check the replays.

mmmm, bomb pops, I miss those things.

Nope. The screen is going to be exactly like the one pictured.

Nope. The screen is going to be exactly like the one pictured.

that's really going to confuse some people when we're playing k-state, but jay jacobs is in charge, not me.

Looks good.

Dunno if I would have picked the UGA game to showcase it, though...

Why? We're winning 34-13, and our offense is racking up the yardage.

And it looks like #76 Duckworth has renegged on his NFL contract and come back for a 5th year.

Just out of curiosity.

Is there any way they could take the old Scoreboard and put it back on the other end to replace that lame Bamerham News scoreboard?

Just out of curiosity.

Is there any way they could take the old Scoreboard and put it back on the other end to replace that lame Bamerham News scoreboard?

Man... I'm seriously crossing my fingers on that one. But, since it hasn't been mentioned, it doesn't look like they're going to. I just don't know why they wouldn't move the scoreboard over to the other endzone. I think, maybe Hope, that the reason why they aren't moving the scoreboard is because they are getting the paper work lined up to put a Upper Deck in that endzone. :cheer::cheer::au:

I may have misunderstood, but I was under the impression that this screen was going directly in the spot where the old one was. It was just a matter of removing the old componenents and putting the new ones in the same space. If that was the case then you would have to construct a new frame, new supports, etc to put the scoreboard at the other end. If all that is true I understand them not going through all that trouble with expansion on the horizon. I had hoped for an upgrade in the North endzone too(even if it was just the old scoreboard from the south end).

Archived