Arkansas

iam4LSU08

I think DMac and Felix Jones are talented enough to carry Arkansas this whole year. However, it will be very tough because the SEC defenses will be ready for the "Wildcat" this year. Losing Mitch Mustain, the future of their program, hurt them. They have some tough losses on the defensive side of the ball, including Chris Houston, Jamaal Anderson, and Sam Olajubutu. Don't underestimate them though. They always seem to sneak up on people when they least expect it.

I think DMac and Felix Jones are talented enough to carry Arkansas this whole year. However, it will be very tough because the SEC defenses will be ready for the "Wildcat" this year. Losing Mitch Mustain, the future of their program, hurt them. They have some tough losses on the defensive side of the ball, including Chris Houston, Jamaal Anderson, and Sam Olajubutu. Don't underestimate them though. They always seem to sneak up on people when they least expect it.

I hope you didn't sit up all night working on this.

Arky was pretty strong last year because of their work in the trenches. They lost quite a bit and plus have all the off the field problems. They'll battle for 3rd place with LSU.

Arky was pretty strong last year because of their work in the trenches. They lost quite a bit and plus have all the off the field problems. They'll battle for 3rd place with LSU.

:blink:

You have got to be the stupidest human on the planet - and the human part is debateable...

You have got to be the stupidest human on the planet - and the human part is debateable...

now jenny, cut buttplug some slack. It couldn't have been easy for him to type this. Which ever one of those two finishes third will be looking up at the other and Auburn, putting uat in their ever popular place of FOURTH. I mean its really a battle of second place but if it makes him feel better to say third, that's ok. we all know what he meant.

now jenny, cut buttplug some slack. It couldn't have been easy for him to type this. Which ever one of those two finishes third will be looking up at the other and Auburn, putting uat in their ever popular place of FOURTH. I mean its really a battle of second place but if it makes him feel better to say third, that's ok. we all know what he meant.

you guys couldn't win it last year with your team picked to win the SEC, ya darn sure won't this year.

Yet your sub .500 team from last year will waltz to the Western Division crown? Love the logic.

Don't underestimate the size of their Sabans.

I response to the original subject, Arky's problem the last couple of years, since losing that giraffe of a QB, has been just that. Quarterback. Nutt has played with Dick and Johnson, alternating between the two. I'm not sure which one he likes more. Mustain was 6-0 but he still had a lot of growing to do. The Hogs will be good if they can get past all the in-fighting but they will never be great until they find someone to run the show at QB.

Don't underestimate the size of their Sabans.

I response to the original subject, Arky's problem the last couple of years, since losing that giraffe of a QB, has been just that. Quarterback. Nutt has played with Dick and Johnson, alternating between the two. I'm not sure which one he likes more. Mustain was 6-0 but he still had a lot of growing to do. The Hogs will be good if they can get past all the in-fighting but they will never be great until they find someone to run the show at QB.

a new coach probably wouldn't hurt either. ;)

I agree with the sentence that DMac and Felix Jones are talented enough to carry Arkansas this year. BUT, I don't think that will really happen. Too much has been going on behind the scenes. If they are able to field a half-decent team, I will be surprised. And I'm not holding my breath on DMac getting named Heisman this year. He's good - no doubt there, and with last year's team, he'd probably get it, but I don't think there will be much of a background cast there this year. Maybe I'll be proved wrong, but maybe not.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Houston Dale Nutt is still the coach. So they'll probably go 8-4, head to Nashville for the Music City Bowl and lose to Wisconsin.

But beat Auburn.

but they will never be great until they find someone to run the show at QB.

Now you're getting to the heart of the Hog fans' beef. Nutt has been there 9 years and, apart from the freakish Matt Jones, he has never fielded a proficient QB. The fans hate his lack of player development.

Stoerner was known to completely disregard Nutt's plays and run the show on his own ability.

but they will never be great until they find someone to run the show at QB.

Now you're getting to the heart of the Hog fans' beef. Nutt has been there 9 years and, apart from the freakish Matt Jones, he has never fielded a proficient QB. The fans hate his lack of player development.

Stoerner was known to completely disregard Nutt's plays and run the show on his own ability.

That's because Stoerner knew a draw on 3rd and 7 wasn't going to work... HDN still hasn't figured that one out yet.

Archived