Holy Crap

What the....? Obviously de-fanged, de-venomed or de- whatever you do to a snake. But geez, I child could still get hurt by the strikes, a squeeze etc. And everyone was laughing. They went all Steve Irwin with that baby.

It actually looks like the snakes mouth was sewn shut or something. The mouth didn't appear to open when the snake struck.

I could be wrong but I thought cobras had small teeth other than fangs to hold onto prey.

Got no idea dude, I just post the videos.

That's pretty sad if you think about it for a minute. Once the kid grows up she might get her hands on one that isn't defanged and/or devenomed, because it didn't hurt her the last time and once that happens, it could be Ugly... On another note did anyone check this video out? It's a video of a snake that had eaten a HIPPO!!!...a damn HIPPO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJCM-sdfB0w

That's pretty sad if you think about it for a minute. Once the kid grows up she might get her hands on one that isn't defanged and/or devenomed, because it didn't hurt her the last time and once that happens, it could be Ugly... On another note did anyone check this video out? It's a video of a snake that had eaten a HIPPO!!!...a damn HIPPO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJCM-sdfB0w

Thats an anaconda that ate a tapir, a large south american mammal related to a pig. Its still large, but not nearly as impressive as a hippo. There was a burmese python living in the everglades that ate a large alligator this past summer. I think it was on the order of 8-9 foot gator that got eaten.

One of my medical school classmates thats indian has a family plantation in india. He said he stumbled upon about a 15 foot king cobra on the side of a road one day. He said it raised up the front of its body and it was taller than him (he's about 6'1"). He said the locals go nuts and bring in special hunters and the whole community hunts the cobra until its found when one is spotted and escapes.

Archived