Time's Person of the Year..

DKW 86

I don't wish to deny the GI's any accoldades due them, but given TIME's usual liberal slant on most topics and anti-military tone, doesn't this just drip with hypocrisy? Also, check out who TIME chose for Man of the Year in 1938 and then in 1939. Unbelievable.

I totally agree. Was probably made to give credence to them during next campaign.

Agreed. It's all about looking good and selling magazines for them. However, even as annoying as liberals can be, they usually still support the troops regardless of their resentment of any republican administration.

LOL! Well, TIS, deserves it, but I am no longer a full-time soldier, so those accolades go to guys like TIS and Stoic who are currently serving in a full capacity. My involvement in the military is on a part-time basis, as needed. :D

LOL! Well, TIS, deserves it, but I am no longer a full-time soldier, so those accolades go to guys like TIS and Stoic who are currently serving in a full capacity. My involvement in the military is on a part-time basis, as needed. :D

my apologies to STOIC...certainly didn't mean to leave you out of the WEN-POTY groupings buddy!!!

and ranger...no disqualifications for you...you're a POTY too!

TYA for your SERVICE!

my apologies to STOIC...certainly didn't mean to leave you out of the WEN-POTY groupings buddy!!!

and ranger...no disqualifications for you...you're a POTY too!

TYA for your SERVICE!

Thank you very much. Don't forget GoAU. He is still serving and doing the most important thing in the military, he is training our fighting men and women and preparing them for combat.

Dang, Stoic, I thought you were still in also. I know there is somebody on the board that is still in the Navy, but I can't remember who it is. Well, anyway, if I am not disqualified, you aren't either. ;)

Archived