If you liked 28 Days Later...

Fmnstr

please do yourself an enormous favor and pass on the new sequel. it has absolutely none of the endearing qualities the first movie had (characters you give a crap about, truly frightening zombies, a half-decent plot). the only thing that even halfway resembles the first movie is the manner in which the zombies arise. the cinematography relies on herky jerky camera movement and flashing or nonexistant lights through almost every scene, and the zombies are just flat out not scary because the gore and freak-out sessions are non-stop. the "story" could likely have been written impatiently by someone in one night, fueled by a desire to finish before lost came on. piss poor attempt at a sequel, and should never have been made.

i heard some people say "oh man, that was badass!!" on the way out of the theater, but they were the kind of people who really think everyone in a 30-yard vicinity should be able to detect that they've fumigated their entire beings with axe body spray after telling themselves how money they were in the mirror.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I liked the first one, but I dont think I'd like this one. I may rent it.

probably not so bad as a rental, but it'll still suck.

It wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for those weird British kids...

please do yourself an enormous favor and pass on the new sequel. it has absolutely none of the endearing qualities the first movie had (characters you give a crap about, truly frightening zombies, a half-decent plot). the only thing that even halfway resembles the first movie is the manner in which the zombies arise. the cinematography relies on herky jerky camera movement and flashing or nonexistant lights through almost every scene, and the zombies are just flat out not scary because the gore and freak-out sessions are non-stop. the "story" could likely have been written impatiently by someone in one night, fueled by a desire to finish before lost came on. piss poor attempt at a sequel, and should never have been made.

i heard some people say "oh man, that was badass!!" on the way out of the theater, but they were the kind of people who really think everyone in a 30-yard vicinity should be able to detect that they've fumigated their entire beings with axe body spray after telling themselves how money they were in the mirror.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Could have been worse. Could have been called 28 Days of Glory and starred Will Ferrell as a skating zombie.

Archived