Top 5 Gameday Coaches?

BAMMERPERRY

For once BP posts something I found worth reading. Specifically, I'm refering to this of course:

Tressel Hayes Huffines was born to Brent and Kattie Huffines of Logan, Ohio.

"I thought he was joking," Kattie said, describing out her husband suggested the names. "I was shocked to learn he was serious."

That doesn't approach the parenting skills of Tim and Hannah Witt, huge Alabama fans, who named their new son, Saban. A previous son is named Tyde.

Tressel? Saban? Tyde? None of those kids will ever get beat up on the playground, will they? Nah.

:lol:

Now if he can just learn to post Bama news in the "Rivals" forum...

I'm just glad Nutt isn't on the Best gameday coach list. I get ticked off every time someone calls that hack "the best one game coach".

Anybody else find it funny that the category saban is included in is sponsored by DEPENDS??? that gives these rankings and its sponsor something in common....they are both full of $***.

Well, Saban has only had one 11-win season in his career, so I would be hard pressed to explain this ranking.

If you could start a rock band, what would you call it? Mine would be called the "Baby Harp Seal Hunters," kind of a faux-punk 80s throwback like the Vomit Spots.

Is this the same Saban that lost at home to UAB? Or to a Ron Zook coached Florida team with supposedly the best team in the country? I'll give him credit as a great recruiter, but this guy is average when it comes to being a gameday coach.

Anybody else find it funny that the category saban is included in is sponsored by DEPENDS??? that gives these rankings and its sponsor something in common....they are both full of $***.

The Depends line is a joke, WT.

Is this the same Saban that lost at home to UAB? Or to a Ron Zook coached Florida team with supposedly the best team in the country? I'll give him credit as a great recruiter, but this guy is average when it comes to being a gameday coach.

Finally, someone on this site echos what I've been screaming this whole time about Saban. Not to mention the fact that he lost 44-15 to Florida with supposedly the best team in the SEC back in 2001. What's Sabans record against top ten teams anyway? Tuberville is like 16-5 against the top ten as coach. That record alone is worthy enough of being listed in the top five of big gameday coaches but I guess the idiot who wrote that column felt otherwise. It's okay, with Saban, it's all about the hype.

For once BP posts something I found worth reading. Specifically, I'm refering to this of course:

Tressel Hayes Huffines was born to Brent and Kattie Huffines of Logan, Ohio.

"I thought he was joking," Kattie said, describing out her husband suggested the names. "I was shocked to learn he was serious."

That doesn't approach the parenting skills of Tim and Hannah Witt, huge Alabama fans, who named their new son, Saban. A previous son is named Tyde.

Tressel? Saban? Tyde? None of those kids will ever get beat up on the playground, will they? Nah.

:lol:

Now if he can just learn to post Bama news in the "Rivals" forum...

Would that be the owner of "Unpainted Huffines," by chance? (OK, I know the spelling's probably wrong, but go with it . . . ) :)

Archived