Comcast takes away NFL network

BZ770

I have seen discussions on here before about the dish network and other cable systems not having the NFL network. It has been on the digital package in Mobile for some time and I read in the paper yesterday, that you will have to subscribe to a sports entertainment package to get it. I have HBO right now along witha a DVR and my bill is already 80 bucks, I have enjoyed watching this channel, but I am afraid I will have to say goodbye. THey had excellent coverage of the Senior Bowl, NFL draft, and some extra Sunday games.

I have seen discussions on here before about the dish network and other cable systems not having the NFL network. It has been on the digital package in Mobile for some time and I read in the paper yesterday, that you will have to subscribe to a sports entertainment package to get it. I have HBO right now along witha a DVR and my bill is already 80 bucks, I have enjoyed watching this channel, but I am afraid I will have to say goodbye. THey had excellent coverage of the Senior Bowl, NFL draft, and some extra Sunday games.

i pay like $80/month for directv for all the movie channels and everything, and nfl network is on there also.

i pay like $80/month for directv for all the movie channels and everything, and nfl network is on there also.

Agree with you RWS, DirecTV is the way to go. They are in the process of adding another satellite to their system and it will enable them to broadcast over 100 channels in HD.

NFL network comes with Directv packages, Choice package is the cheapest package that offers NFL network. DTV is running a deal 39.99 a month for 12 months.

Got DirecTV and love it.

Worth the money.

I agree after the 3 bad installs! Rws I have all the channels and hd and I pay 110, what deal did you get to pay 80?

we have directTV but i would have to say that A&E has CSI:Miami in HD on dishNetworK .....i kind o miss that. it doesn't matter because in the next year all satelite providers will have 150 HD channles. and as far as NFL network. it's only really good for preseason and that's kind of boring. and when TBS,FSN, and TurnerSouth go HD so i can see my braves in HD i will be a happy man.Because god knows that ever effing yankees games will be in HD on espen for the rest of the season. And, some are thinking that FSN is in HD, not through the nazi regime that is directTV

Got DirecTV and love it.

Worth the money.

I agree after the 3 bad installs! Rws I have all the channels and hd and I pay 110, what deal did you get to pay 80?

Digital Basic is around 60, add in my DVR 10 a month, and I picked up the HBO package to finish Sopranos, and it comes to about 80dollars. I also found out today that ESPN Classic has moved to channel 700 which puts it in between the music channels and payperview I will forget to go looking that high. THey play crappy stuff these days anyways AMerican gladiator, that show sucked when I was in middle school.

we have directTV but i would have to say that A&E has CSI:Miami in HD on dishNetworK .....i kind o miss that. it doesn't matter because in the next year all satelite providers will have 150 HD channles. and as far as NFL network. it's only really good for preseason and that's kind of boring. and when TBS,FSN, and TurnerSouth go HD so i can see my braves in HD i will be a happy man.Because god knows that ever effing yankees games will be in HD on espen for the rest of the season. And, some are thinking that FSN is in HD, not through the nazi regime that is directTV

FSN and Sports South offer Braves games in HD on games played in Atlanta. They only have them in SD for away games. This is through Dish Network.

I'm hoping Dish Network will have a lot more HD channels coming soon along with Directv. I've had both and I like Dish better.

FSN and Sports South offer Braves games in HD on games played in Atlanta. They only have them in SD for away games. This is through Dish Network.

I'm hoping Dish Network will have a lot more HD channels coming soon along with Directv. I've had both and I like Dish better.

yeah but direct tv doesn't offer fsn and ss in HD which sucks

yeah but direct tv doesn't offer fsn and ss in HD which sucks

coming very soon.

Archived