Houndstooth Condominiums

DKW 86

1) I think the Michigan Blogspot must be reading here or Jenny must be reading there.

I do read there every day, but someone else beat me to it and sent it in

I want to hear about the spitting and throwing things hook.

Spin, win, spin.

Hope for a vicious crosswind and duck.

Roll Tide.

Guest Tigrinum Major

"We need a hook for this. ... What a bargain!"

"Chance to spit on Fulmer? $229,000? What a bargain! That is a bargain for me. I think I will buy one. Yo, my man, how much are the condos where I can spit on Fulmer? $229,000? What a bargain!"

"I told you..."

They're $229,000? I'll skip opening the link and take your word for it.

You'd have to be an idiot to drop that much on an apartment. There are two bedroom houses in the $250,000 range in an area of Tuscaloosa that's about to blow up in value. I pity the fool that really wants to throw a corndog at Less Miles that desperately.

They're $229,000? I'll skip opening the link and take your word for it.

You'd have to be an idiot to drop that much on an apartment. There are two bedroom houses in the $250,000 range in an area of Tuscaloosa that's about to blow up in value. I pity the fool that really wants to throw a corndog at Less Miles that desperately.

That really is not a terrible, terrible buy if the apartment is a steady place and the people buying use it most of the year. Renting it out for home games will bring in a LOT of money but the off-seasons is where the use of the family will need to be put.

With a $200/month HOA fee, too.

Many Tuscaloosa condos got in a year too late. With UA expanding, they figured it was a great time to build. They forgot that freshman were required to live on campus, though.

Archived