Houndstooth Condominiums

DKW 86

http://www.houndstoothcondos.com/index.html

home_renderings.jpg

Anyone notice anything missing here...?

You love crimson. You live here.

It begins in the backyards and sandlots across the state of Alabama. It’s born, not learned. It occupies your mind 24/7/365.

It’s deeper than the definition of fan. It’s crimson that flows through your veins—not just an inheritance or rite of passage, but a tried and true part of you. You need the experience and excitement. You need to be close to the action. And the closer you get to crimson, it becomes black and white. Welcome to Houndstooth Condominiums.

Imagine yourself living in a luxurious condominium, just steps away from the home of 12 National Championships! Your dream gameday in Tuscaloosa is now a reality. Built for Bama fans, Houndstooth Condominiums offer a virtual peek into Bryant-Denny, located a half court shot away from Coleman Coliseum. Don’t just be close to the game, be a part of the game!

Houndstooth condoms? Anybody want to go in on that one? We could probably make a fortune....

Its a good thing thos pictures aren't scratch and sniff. I'd hate for the purchasers to get a whiff of the papermills. I guess thats why they have the fireside lounge at the pool. Kinda like lighting a match to burn off a fart.

But, but, but I've never seen any of these houndstooth baseball caps you guys are talking about. Ya'll are making that up. Auburn fans are the only ones that keep bringing up the Bear. We've moved on. You guys are obsessed, not us.

Now, if you need me, I'll be at home. You can reach me at Apt. 323-C at Houndstooth Building #3.

the disgusting ad that ran in The Huntsville Times said something to the effect of being

in spitting distance of Fulmer.

It occupies your mind 24/7/365.

On leap years remembering to bathe occupies your mind.

I would love to findout that an :au: grad was the developer and made a pile of money off these :lol:

Don't know about the developer but you can just about bet the architect and the folks building them will be!

I know what is missing, a statue of the Bear! Why don't they pull the one up in front of Legion Field.

Houndstooth condoms? Anybody want to go in on that one? We could probably make a fortune....

by bahr, i think you might have something...thar............ :no:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Well, they sold quickly

HoundstoothUnitMap.jpg

Unless your sarcasm was lost on me (a very real possibility), you'll notice that the white units are vacant and the red units are sold.

They ain't sold squat.

But, but, but I've never seen any of these houndstooth baseball caps you guys are talking about. Ya'll are making that up. Auburn fans are the only ones that keep bringing up the Bear. We've moved on. You guys are obsessed, not us.

Now, if you need me, I'll be at home. You can reach me at Apt. 323-C at Houndstooth Building #3.

:roflol::roflol:

Awesome response on the michigan site:

The bammers are just targeting that home crowd that is notorious for throwing stuff. They threw a brick through Curry's window, they threw cans at Jeff Gordon when he beat 'neck icon Dale Junior, they threw a bottle and hit David Irons at last years Iron Bowl.

I think bammers just get some sense of accomplisnment when they actually get an object to leave their hands without being sacked by Quinton Groves or Stanley McClover.

Awesome response on the michigan site:

The bammers are just targeting that home crowd that is notorious for throwing stuff. They threw a brick through Curry's window, they threw cans at Jeff Gordon when he beat 'neck icon Dale Junior, they threw a bottle and hit David Irons at last years Iron Bowl.

I think bammers just get some sense of accomplisnment when they actually get an object to leave their hands without being sacked by Quinton Groves or Stanley McClover.

The one after that was pretty good, too:

Out of Conference said...

Damn - a good chance of a helluva good Bama-Auburn gang fight blog, and not even an "F*** You". Sidewalkfan* - is this what happens to rivalries when one side completely dominates the other in recent years? Maybe you guys should let Bama win one just to keep things interesting.

* Poster of GG's quote. ...he got no response from Bama fans.

I heard the condos were also on Nick Saban's running route, and he jogged through daily! 'Course no one is allowed to greet him or speak to him! :lol:

Quick thoughts:

1) I think the Michigan Blogspot must be reading here or Jenny must be reading there.

2) The comments were hysterical about the condos.

3) Did you notice that you have to walk by The South Endzone Cemetery to get to BDS? Appropo I think.

This is the one I enjoyed.....

The throwing of items is alabama speak for "open QB tryouts". The spitting part was just to get the women excited. Knowing that Phil Fulmer could be close enough for them to spit their snuff on gets them wetter than knowing their brother is coming to town.
:roflol:

I'm wondering why the Bama brain trust here on AUN has been conspicuously absent in this thread.

C'mon, boys, let's hear how no one in T-town is obsessed with that coach.

I'm wondering why the Bama brain trust here on AUN has been conspicuously absent in this thread.

C'mon, boys, let's hear how no one in T-town is obsessed with that coach.

Somehow, this is just more barner obsessing. Wait, I can hear the response now. "Hey, you barners started a thread about Houndstooth Apartments, not us. Just goes to show how obsessed you are with us."

Well, it's a condominium complex in Tuscaloosa. Yet, you guys were Johnny on the spot once again. Nothing slips past AUN's Tuscaloosa/UA filter.

With that said, condos suck. They're nothing more than glorified apartments and none of them hold their value over the longterm unless they're on the coast.

Well, it's a condominium complex in Tuscaloosa. Yet, you guys were Johnny on the spot once again. Nothing slips past AUN's Tuscaloosa/UA filter.

Clearly we're the obsessed ones in this scenario. :no:

Care to address the naming of this particular property?

Archived