question

bellefay1

I was looking to listen to a Finebaum interview and while looking at the site, I noticed the Shane guy's article has been taken down. A week or two ago it said his stuff was under review.

If i remember right, his rant from last week was a bunch of negative, baseless, accusations about Auburn. Is someone taking action against his behavior or is Finebaum's people just cleaning up the site to avoid legal repercussions?

Honestly don't know what the reasoning is for taking it down. But, you were right in saying it was nothing more than a bunch of baseless accusations that didn't remotely come close to the truth. It was a pitiful attempt to generate interest in the show by riling up Auburn people. The hope was that people would start calling the show and start talking about something ANYTHING besides what time Nick Saban had a bowel movement this morning.

Even if it meant risking a little legal action, it was worth it to try and get the ratings up and get off the daily droning of Saban bobo honking. Hopefully, no one in the Auburn family is dumb enough to take the bait and go after this ass-clown.

Archived