Interesting Bama Experience

SouthLink02

I am at Fort Walton Beach right now with a lot of LSWho friends of mine for Memorial Weekend

We are on the beach all this morning drinking beer and having a good time...friends have their LSWho hats on and I have my UGA shirt on....

Guy with a Bama hat comes up to us and screams " Roll Tide Mother f*****!!!!!" and is laughing....guy is....50 something

So my LSWho friends laugh a little and ask nicely "How ya'll looking this year?"

Guy looks at us and says "Now that we got Nick, your asses are ours" and I ask the guy "What about me?"

He stutters for a second and says "Georgia? Are you even in the SEC?" and walks off

Interesting

Lot of Texas and Florida fans here as well

I am at Fort Walton Beach right now with a lot of LSWho friends of mine for Memorial Weekend

We are on the beach all this morning drinking beer and having a good time...friends have their LSWho hats on and I have my UGA shirt on....

Guy with a Bama hat comes up to us and screams " Roll Tide Mother f*****!!!!!" and is laughing....guy is....50 something

So my LSWho friends laugh a little and ask nicely "How ya'll looking this year?"

Guy looks at us and says "Now that we got Nick, your asses are ours" and I ask the guy "What about me?"

He stutters for a second and says "Georgia? Are you even in the SEC?" and walks off

Interesting

We will see whose laughing after this next season is over. That's all I got.

I picked up my slick dance moves from watching Vanilla Ice videos.

There is no need to take this in a gay direction.

I picked up my slick dance moves from watching Vanilla Ice videos.

There is no need to take this in a gay direction.

Yeah, Major Gay hasn't entered this thread yet.

Interesting

2 SEC Titles in four years for UGA and that redneck piece of trash has the temerity to ask that question. You say interesting. I say pathetic. See, that's what separates most Alabama fans from other sports fans. Even when their team is losing, their fans are dumb enough to continue to run their mouths to the opposition. The funny thing is is that most of their fans are too stupid to realize they get all of their smack talking leverage from hypotheticals and moral victories. Nick Saban is just another recent example of a Bama moral victory. Noone knows what the guy's gonna do as head coach but nevertheless, Bama fans talk like undefeated seasons and national titles are easy to achieve. See, they can't talk about their recent history over teams like Auburn, Georgia, LSU, and Tennessee because their record against those teams is abysmal. However, they can tell you what they're gonna do. They can tell you what's gonna happen. Idiots, plain and simple.

When Anna Nicole Smith was alive, the joke went like this. Bama fans are like Anna Nicole Smith. They think people love them when in fact, people are laughing at them.

Interesting

They are so charming...aren't they? That's what we love about them...you just can't help yourself. :roflol:

:au::homer:

Just flip him off and then ignore him.

Many of us have perfected it.

Sounds like you have been ignored a lot lately.

Kidding, right?

I'm about the most objective fan you'll ever meet.

Kidding, right?

I'm about the most objective fan you'll ever meet.

Absolutely. When I think objectivity, you and BAMAPERRY are the first to come to mind. :poke:

Guest Major Major

I'm the best looking fan you'll ever meet.

But that is completely subjective, of course.

I'm the best looking fan you'll ever meet.

But that is completely subjective, of course.

I can tell by the pictures!

Kidding, right?

I'm about the most objective fan uat fan you'll ever meet.

At least now it's close to true.

Archived