Let’s do it; let’s Impeach Bush

Tigermike

Better impeach both Cheney and Bush.

I said "But by all means, you must be rational, logical and reality-based." which I am sorry to say, would leave you out. ;)

Incompetence is not an impreachable offense. Neither is mental illness. Crimes are hard to prove and most forms of deception aren't crimes.

I don't see why any rational Democrat would want to impeach Bush/Cheney at this time. Those two have been the gift that keeps on giving to the Dems the past two years. Bush and Cheney single handedly gave the House and the Senate to the Democrats. The ticket's numbers continue to fall and if they are at the low 20's point by the time they leave office, then the Dems will have another successful election in '08. Even if the Dems don't win the presidency, they will pick up a few more House and Senate seats in that election, if W is still an unpopular president. Harry Reid has said as much.

Dems can't even win the battle over defunding the war, a platform they claim won them the 2006 election. Impeachment? Please.

Why would they want to impeach them? W and Cheney are going to hand Hillary Clinton the Presidency. It would be foolish for them to throw them out right here before 2008.

Archived