No bias?

GalensGhost

Guest Frank Burns

Brodie's lack of mobility might get him killed in the NFL. But i'm pulling for him.

Peyton Manning agrees.

Brodie's lack of mobility might get him killed in the NFL. But i'm pulling for him.

Yep, only mobile QBs make it in the leauge

Signed,

Dan Marino

;)

I agree but you and I know he's no Dan Marino and he would even have problems with the speed of the game now.

Could you imagine Marino trying to get away from Shawn Merriman? There would be nothing left but a curly-haired greasy spot.

Neither Peyton or Brady are mobile QB's....

I think you can still be very successful even if you aren't shifty.

Just need help along the lines....

Best QB in the league the past 5 years? Are you kidding me Slug? I've had the goob on my fantasy team two years running and his play hasn't warranted a start. Inconsistent, injury prone, and average. Brodie may not be the guy who needs to start, but Green wants out of KC and they couldn't win with him anyways. Time for a change.

You get a degree yet your reading comprehension sucks worse than Bama football. I said "one" of the top qbs, should have thrown when not injured. Quit whining about your fantasy team, and I think the Dolphins have a good qb if only for a at most 3 seasons. The reason why KC couldn't win is because their defense was so bad Mike Archer went, "Damn!". I hope for KC's sake Brodie quits throwing the deep ball out of bounds, I remember one game where he threw at least 3 balls on the money, just 3 yards out of bounds.

***Based on S.M. article posted in the Football Forum.....***

Dear Crodie O'Broyle,

You'll be happy to know that things have gone well for me here at mini-camp. I've gained 15 lbs (35 lbs since school back at Auburn and our last meeting). I'm bigger, stronger and am currently working with the first team defense. I hope all is well with you and that you'll be starting soon, now that Trent Green has been traded to the Dolphins. Hopefully I'll see you once or four times sometime this season.

Regards,

Stanley McClover

:o:roflol:

***Based on S.M. article posted in the Football Forum.....***

Dear Crodie O'Broyle,

You'll be happy to know that things have gone well for me here at mini-camp. I've gained 15 lbs (35 lbs since school back at Auburn and our last meeting). I'm bigger, stronger and am currently working with the first team defense. I hope all is well with you and that you'll be starting soon, now that Trent Green has been traded to the Dolphins. Hopefully I'll see you once or four times sometime this season.

Regards,

Stanley McClover

:o:roflol:

I think Brodie's okay though...I'm not sure that Carolina plays KC this year. :rolleyes:

You simply cannot put Brodie Croyle in the same conversation with Manning or Brady.

I'm not very mobile either these days. I guess that makes me the next Shaq.

You simply cannot put Brodie Croyle in the same conversation with Manning or Brady.

I'm not very mobile either these days. I guess that makes me the next Shaq.

I started to post the exact same thing GG.

Are you guys comparing Brokie Croyle, a guy that had trouble staying healthy in college, to Manning and Brady? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Had trouble staying healthy? That guy took more hits than any QB I've ever seen. He blew out his knee on non contact....and broke two ribs from a direct hit.

Those were his only two injuries in 5 years.

Had trouble staying healthy? That guy took more hits than any QB I've ever seen. He blew out his knee on non contact....and broke two ribs from a direct hit.

What about the shoulder injury?

It was the same season as the ribs. He played the whole season. He said later that the broken ribs he was playing with affected him much more than the shoulder.

"Man I don't need no tutor"

"It's any tutor, and yes you do"

It was the same season as the ribs. He played the whole season. He said later that the broken ribs he was playing with affected him much more than the shoulder.

"Man I don't need no tutor"

"It's any tutor, and yes you do"

Gotcha.

Don't get me wrong i'm pulling for the guy, like I do every SEC player in the NFL. I just think it's a questionable gamble for Coach Herm. But he is the same guy that believed in injury prone Chad Pennington, so we'll see.

And he'll have to face the Chargers twice a year. Good luck Brodie.

I think bigger than the injury potential or the mobility problems...Brodie has to learn consistency. I swear he played some games at Bama where he looked unstopable. Then he'd play the next game and overthrow DJ Hall by 20 yards.

Brodie makes his reputation on 7 on 7 drills and non contact practice stuff. He's all world. There's probably no one in the NFL better at 7 on 7 (aka practice). He's got a great arm. But he hasn't fully carried over his practice to his gameday.

Brodie's good about 75% of the time.

If he gets hit in the mouth, he drops down to around 25% of the time.

The way he played at Bama, he is NOT ready.

There's probably no one in the NFL better at 7 on 7 (aka practice). He's got a great arm.

Haaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

You should write for SNL.

BTW? Peyton called. He said he's going to bounce a ball off your skull all the way from Indy if you say anything this ridiculous again. And he probably could.

Archived