Muschamp spy/Muschamp spied

rolltoomer

Will CWM's knowledge of you-know-who at you-know-where be more/less of an advantage than y-k-w's knowledge of CWM?

Since y-k-w tends to be more of a D coach, I would think that CWM will give AU a net advantage, however slight it may be.

Will CWM's knowledge of you-know-who Saban at you-know-where UAT be more/less of an advantage than y-k-w's Saban's knowledge of CWM?

Since y-k-w Saban tends to be more of a D coach, I would think that CWM will give AU a net advantage, however slight it may be.

Jesus, that hurt to read.

Will CWM's knowledge of you-know-who Jimbo Fisher at you-know-where FSU be more/less of an advantage than y-k-w's Jimbo Fisher's knowledge of CWM?

Since y-k-w Jimbo Fisher tends to be more of a D an O coach, I would think that CWM will give AU a net advantage, however slight it may be.

This is like doing Mad Libs! Personally, I don't see how it matters considering we don't play FSU.

Will CWM's knowledge of you-know-who Santa at you-know-where the North Pole be more/less of an advantage than y-k-w'sJohnny Apppleseed's knowledge of CWM?

Since y-k-wCeline Deon tends to be more of a D coach, I would think that CWM will give AU a net advantage, however slight it may be.

I totally agree, My heart will go on was the creation of a defensive mastermind.

Archived