George W. Bush

Does anyone else here want to here something more positive from the GOP? All we have heard from them in past 6 years is fear. I don't fear death, so why try to scare me? I guess their are those who still believe we have to spend all of our money on defense. Poor souls. Why can't we get out of debt like Russia did? Russia is running a surplus. My heart doesn't agree with our debt based economic system.. I guess because it doesn't align with biblical principles.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/118.html

I am just waiting for a 3 party system to arrive. Far Right, Middle of the road, and Far Left. I lean left on some issues lean right on most issues, but the Republicans are making it harder for me to vote for them. If it wasn't for Gay Pride, and people like Al Sharpton, I would probably vote Democratic every once in a while. THe democratic party has too many causes under its title, Union, minorities, tree huggers, abortion, gay pride wtf? The right candidate needs to identify with middle ground people that aren't too happy with the republican party and don't identify with the ideas of the democrats and make a middle class party.

BF, wasn't there some grand post a while back about you no longer being here ? Kinda defeats the purpose of you telling us you're leaving when you don't. FYI, if all you do is obsess over fear, as evidence from your avatar, then guess what? All you see is FEAR! You're projecting what ever the hell it is thats inside you and not paying attention to the world around you.

Get this through your skull. Bush is President for the next 1.5 years. Come Nov. 08, we'll vote on a Democrat or a Republican to take office in the following January, and Bush will never again sit behind the desk in the oval office. Are you going to continue to whine and bitch even then, or will you have gotten over it and found something else to cry about. Contrails seeding us with mind controling chemicals, maybe ? The mark of the beast being incoded into everything we touch, even inbedded into our flesh? They Y2K thing still not played itsefl out yet ? God, think of something besides Bush. Please!

Oh, and even though I know you don't really care much about facts or details, here's a news flash. 2 car bombs in London ( that's a city in England, across the big water ) failed to go off. A 3rd attack, a van which was loaded w/ gasoline, rammed into the main enterance of the Glascow airport, in Scotland. The 2 idiots in the van , didn't die, and were heard screaming ' Allah! ' as they tried to fight w/ local police. All 3 events are related, as arrests have been made. In case you can't figure it out, it's those very same Islamic whackjobs who want to kill as many infidels, that includes YOU, as they can. So spare me this crap about Bush peddling fear. He's being a REALIST on such issues, and if you can't see that, you might be a moron.

And also, the debt isn't that big a deal. It's smaller now than it was Reagan or Bush 41. So stop whining.

Come Nov. 08, we'll vote on a Democrat or a Republican to take office in the following January, and Bush will never again sit behind the desk in the oval office. Are you going to continue to whine and bitch even then, or will you have gotten over it and found something else to cry about.

The bitching about W will stop when you stop bitching about Clinton.

Come Nov. 08, we'll vote on a Democrat or a Republican to take office in the following January, and Bush will never again sit behind the desk in the oval office. Are you going to continue to whine and bitch even then, or will you have gotten over it and found something else to cry about.

I'll put $2000 on that.

Which Clinton? :)

Seriously, I've not started a thread critical of Bill Clinton in ages, if ever. I don't have an avatar or signature telling folks to ' fear Clinton' with some pic of a goofy dork. And I rarely even comment on Hillary, so your point is pretty invalid. Would ya like to try again ?

And also, the debt isn't that big a deal. It's smaller now than it was Reagan or Bush 41. So stop whining.

Wrong again. By a mile.

Hey, circle your calander, TexasTiger! For once, ya got me! Congrats. I meant to say the DEFECIT ( as a % of GDP ) , not the debt, is smaller under Bush. The two are entirely different. My bad.

Why can't we get out of debt like Russia did? Russia is running a surplus.

Russian population is 145,000,000 with a growth rate of -0.37% while the US has 282,000,000 with an estimated growth rate of 0.9% for the next 5 years.

Russia has lost more than 6 million people in population since 1992. Possibly this is due to the fact there are currently estimated to be more abortions than births currently in Russia, how does this fit into your biblical principles?

Russia also has no EPA to cost the government money on environmental cleanup (also leading to the decline in population due to increased birth defects). Russia holds the largest reserves of mineral resources in the world (greater than the US).

If you focus on growth and do nothing to curb the associated problems it's easy to run a surplus. I'll take America, deficit and all thank you.

Why is everybody hatin' on George Clinton. You may not like Parliament Funkadelics, but you can't deny that dude's still jammin' after all these years.

Why is everybody hatin' on George Clinton. You may not like Parliament Funkadelics, but you can't deny that dude's still jammin' after all these years.

NICE!

akQu.jpg

Russian population is 145,000,000 with a growth rate of -0.37% while the US has 282,000,000 with an estimated growth rate of 0.9% for the next 5 years.

Russia has lost more than 6 million people in population since 1992. Possibly this is due to the fact there are currently estimated to be more abortions than births currently in Russia, how does this fit into your biblical principles?

Russia also has no EPA to cost the government money on environmental cleanup (also leading to the decline in population due to increased birth defects). Russia holds the largest reserves of mineral resources in the world (greater than the US).

If you focus on growth and do nothing to curb the associated problems it's easy to run a surplus. I'll take America, deficit and all thank you.

Did you ever consider they may want to do the same thing here? I mean replacing our population with a bunch of hardworking immigrants, who expect nothing from government or their employers, might be in the plans for the future? Think about it a moment. They work from sunup to sundown and the heat doesn't seem to bother them. Fifty of them can live in a one bedroom apartment and survive on pennies a day for food. They, for the most part, share rides to and from work. I have seen fifteen in Chevy Astro before.

They already hoodwinked us so many times it mindboggling.

Did you ever consider they may want to do the same thing here? I mean replacing our population with a bunch of hardworking immigrants, who expect nothing from government or their employers, might be in the plans for the future? Think about it a moment. They work from sunup to sundown and the heat doesn't seem to bother them. Fifty of them can live in a one bedroom apartment and survive on pennies a day for food. They, for the most part, share rides to and from work. I have seen fifteen in Chevy Astro before.

They already hoodwinked us so many times it mindboggling.

Yes, it is a vast right wing conspiracy to replace us all with lawn guys and house painters.

Well, with the manufacturing jobs gone, there isn't much left, now is there?

What jobs are gone? Everytime GM closes a plant Toyota and Honda open one up. Every time a union causes a factory to founder a bigger one opens. Outside of the Carter years the unemployment rate has been roughly the same since the '60's. If all these jobs are leaving where are all the people working?

I have no clue where they are working. Do the unions really cause that much trouble with the companies? And, if so what exactly do they do that makes the plants want to relocate.

I just washed my hands of the union forever on the Fourth of July 2007. I'm presently working for a company out of Birmingham. It seems to be a decent shop. The old timer foreman I'm working with reminds me of the guys that brought me up in the trade. He has a hell of a lot more experience than I do, and like me, he doesn't put with any stuff.

The Japanese really have to market covered. For years they've been engineering vehicles that last and get great mileage. I'm a Ford truck man and don't believe I'll ever own a Japanese truck. Parts are just too expensive for my wallet. We are happy with the Honda car we have, though it needs some more work, I still stay below the 4% interest rates by owning, maintaining and repairing my own vehicles. Stash the cash for a rainy day. I hope I never have to finance another vehicle outside of company owned.

Archived