Gore's son...drugs...great gas mileage

abrnfanatc

A hippie mobile can do 100MPH?! :blink: I call shenanigans!

I thought being hopped up on the goof smoke made you drive slower.

93aweed1.jpg

You put your weed in there!

Hope the kid gets things straightened out. Somehow I've missed the wise cracks we usually hear whenever a politicians child / children go astary. Bush girls get busted for being in a bar underaged? There's no end to the jokes from the likes of Al Frankin, Bill Maher, Rosie O'Donnell, Jon Stewart, Dave Letterman, Jay Leno, Steven Colbert, etc.... But Al Gore III ???

Call me cynical, but I'm guessing this isn't simply the start of some kindler, gentler phase of the hate mongers on the Left. That crowd has just taken a powder, pardon the pun.

Al Gore's son busted with drugs over the weekend. Why was it necessary for the media to constantly mention that he was driving a hybrid while under the influence?

They try to catch me ridin green

Discuss

He was released on bond. According to Rush Limbaugh, he was picked up by his sister in a V8 Lamborghini. Bet that undoes all the "good" his car is doing for the environment.

Hope the kid gets things straightened out. Somehow I've missed the wise cracks we usually hear whenever a politicians child / children go astary. Bush girls get busted for being in a bar underaged? There's no end to the jokes from the likes of Al Frankin, Bill Maher, Rosie O'Donnell, Jon Stewart, Dave Letterman, Jay Leno, Steven Colbert, etc.... But Al Gore III ???

Call me cynical, but I'm guessing this isn't simply the start of some kindler, gentler phase of the hate mongers on the Left. That crowd has just taken a powder, pardon the pun.

It's been 24 hours. Folks are on vacation. I think I'll call you cynical and little shrill. Don't worry, there will be jokes about it.

It's been 24 hours. Folks are on vacation. I think I'll call you cynical and little shrill. Don't worry, there will be jokes about it.

Two things here worth mentioning.

1. Most jokes you hear won't be coming from the Right, if any.

2. The Left will go easy on AG3. Were the shoe on the other foot, and this had happened to the son of a conservative, the same could not be said.

2. The Left will go easy on AG3. Were the shoe on the other foot, and this had happened to the son of a conservative, the same could not be said.

Yeah, we all know they never told a Clinton or a Gore joke. I think those jokes are kept in a lock box.

Yeah, we all know they never told a Clinton or a Gore joke. I think those jokes are kept in a lock box.

Clinton and Gore chose their life, the kid jsut got drug along. So hopefully he'll get help and Al will grow some balls and lay down the law.

I swear to god I will pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans.

Yeah, we all know they never told a Clinton or a Gore joke. I think those jokes are kept in a lock box

Hey brainless, I'm talking about jokes being told about their KIDS, not Clinton or Gore themselves. Hell, those 2 are walking ready made jokes all by themselves. The material writes itself. :roflol:

You always bring up Clinton & Gore!

Archived