Old Line Republican says something in the works to trigger a police state

Bottomfeeder

This stuff is even affect the popular conservatives. Well, Duh.

What do you expect from a bunch NEOCONS?

http://www.archive.org/details/71907ThomHa...aulCraigRoberts

Paul Craig Roberts, old-school republican and former Reagan official known to be "father of Reaganomics" wrote an op-ed, "Impeach Now Or Face the End of Constitutional Democracy," on 7/16/07. Which prompted Thom to interview him. He argues that we are very, very close to a scenario where the Bush administration could instate a dictatorial police state yes, in America.

http://ia341204.us.archive.org/0/items/719...raigRoberts.mov

"The administration figures themselves and prominent Republican propagandists ... are preparing us for another 9/11 event or series of events," Roberts continued. "Chertoff has predicted them. ... The National Intelligence Estimate is saying that al Qaeda has regrouped. ... You have to count on the fact that if al Qaeda's not going to do it, it's going to be orchestrated. ... The Republicans are praying for another 9/11."

"Americans think their danger is terrorists," said Roberts. "They don't understand the terrorists cannot take away habeas corpus, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution. ... The terrorists are not anything like the threat that we face to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution from our own government in the name of fighting terrorism. Americans just aren't able to perceive that."

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Oldline_Repu...works_0719.html

God help us. It is a conspiracy. There is no theory to it.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20070717-3.html

Where is AURaptor?

I'm right here, and I think your tin foil hat is too tight. Again.

All W's little E.O. does is spell out why you shouldn't help the terrorist. And you shouldn't, in case you didn't already know that. It's called TREASON.

The Popular Mechanics article and the TV documentary are obviously false since they both endorse the official explanation that the WTC buildings “pancaked” at free fall speed, an obvious scientific impossibility. [4]

- Paul Craig Roberts

He might know something about economics, but clearly has no clue about physics.

moron.

I'm right here, and I think your tin foil hat is too tight. Again.

All W's little E.O. does is spell out why you shouldn't help the terrorist. And you shouldn't, in case you didn't already know that. It's called TREASON.

moron.

Well, apparently I'm not the only one who has his tin-foil hat on too tight. Paul Craig Roberts believes there is a conspiracy. If the "Father of Reaganomics" believes it, isn't that credible?

I have no intent of helping the terrorist. But, labeling someone a terroist is where the line gets kind of thin, IMHO. Lying a country into war is "treason", not speaking out against our government's atrocities. That's patriotism.

Bush-707390.jpg

By the way, why would Kissinger and his entourage fly to Moscow to meet with Putin? Isn't he the same Nazi that gave us Saudi Arabia (1971) where 45% of the foreign fighters in Iraq originate? And, where the 19 hijackers on 9-11 came from?

What about Saudi and Russia? Where do we fit in all of this? Are we headed for a depression? YES.

The array of talent in Kissinger’s delegation suggests that the US and Russia are engaged in sensitive, high-level talks on issues ranging from nonproliferation and Missile Defense, to energy exploration and development, to the Iranian "enrichment" program and partitioning of Serbia (Kosovo), to the falling dollar and the massive US current account deficit. The US and Russia are at loggerheads on many of these issues and relations between the two countries has steadily deteriorated.

No one really knows what took place at the meetings, but judging by Kissinger’s parting remarks; things did not go smoothly. He said to one reporter, ``We appreciate the time that President Putin gave us and the frank manner in which he explained his point of view." :roflol:

In diplomatic phraseology, "frank" usually means that there were many areas of strong disagreement. Presumably, the main "bone of contention" is Putin’s insistence on a "multi-polar" world in which the sovereign rights of other nations is safeguarded under international law. Putin is ferociously nationalistic and he will not compromise Russia’s independence to be integrated into Kissinger and Co.’s wacky the new world order.

Kissinger’s Secret Meeting With Putin

Where the heck is our MSM on this one?

Well, apparently I'm not the only one who has his tin-foil hat on too tight. Paul Craig Roberts believes there is a conspiracy. If the "Father of Reaganomics" believes it, isn't that credible?

No, it's not credible, for the reasons stated above. Popular Mechanics did their own study and concluded the reasons for the WTC collapses were valid. I'd put their expertise on science, physics and building stress loads up against PCR's any day of the week. His incredulity and saying " it's impossible " doesn't carry any water. Sorry.
I have no intent of helping the terrorist. But, labeling someone a terroist is where the line gets kind of thin, IMHO. Lying a country into war is "treason", not speaking out against our government's atrocities. That's patriotism.
I have no idea what you're babbling on about. No where has anyone 'LIED' us into war.
By the way, why would Kissinger and his entourage fly to Moscow to meet with Putin? Isn't he the same Nazi that gave us Saudi Arabia (1971) where 45% of the foreign fighters in Iraq originate? And, where the 19 hijackers on 9-11 came from?
Kissenger isn't a nazi. He didn't 'give' us Saudi Arabia. Don't know exactly how many foreign fighters are from there, but only 15 of the 19 9/11 terrorist were from there, so get your facts straigt. There's nothing connecting the terrorist w/ the Gov't of S.A. , and FYI, OBL was exiled from his own country. Seems they don't want anything to do w/ him either.
What about Saudi and Russia? Where do we fit in all of this? Are we headed for a depression? YES.
What about the price of tea in China ? What about corn startch ? What about Sea Monkeys ????

Again w/ the incoherent babbling! How much lead paint did you chew on as a child ???

No, it's not credible, for the reasons stated above. Popular Mechanics did their own study and concluded the reasons for the WTC collapses were valid. I'd put their expertise on science, physics and building stress loads up against PCR's any day of the week. His incredulity and saying " it's impossible " doesn't carry any water. Sorry.

How much lead paint did you chew on as a child ???

This has nothing to do with how the WTC collapsed. It has to do with power-hungry egomaniacs ocuppying the White House. The US Dollar is doomed and there is nothing anyone can do about it, not even Bernanke. Controlling oil interests in Eurasia won't solve the problem either. The problem lies with the banking interests that control the world's reserve currency - the US Dollar. The fact that the US Dollar has no intrinsic value is the cat out of the bag. The world knows we can't back it up, and their going to dump our debt. I'm lovin' it because I'm prepared, while most Americans are only concerned with their little corner of the world and blind to the fact that our way of life is threatened not by terrorist from the outside, but instead our on government. The same government/congress who relenquished it's responsiblilities for maintaining acceptable monetary policies to the Federal Reserve (a privately owned corporation who has no congressional oversight), allows the IRS collection powers through the income tax to pay for the interest on government debt. It has nothing to do with government services, only congressional/non-congressional spending and interest collected by the BANKS. JP Morgan?

Well, I ate all of the lead-based paint I could get my hands on.

This has nothing to do with how the WTC collapsed. It has to do with power-hungry egomaniacs ocuppying the White House.

Yeah, it has everything to do w/ how the WTC collapsed. Funny, you change your tune when face to face w/ the idiocy of your charge. That various groups / nations are constantly at odds w/ each other, trying to get the upper hand financially in a global game of RISK, is nothing new. That you'd tie it in w/ some towel heads zealous view of Islam taking over the world to the 'egomaniacs' in the White House is beyond belief.

Or your ability to back it up w/ evidence.

Judging from the NON response of your thread, I'll leave you to wallow in the mud by your own damn self. I'm tired of the smell.

This has nothing to do with how the WTC collapsed. It has to do with power-hungry egomaniacs ocuppying the White House.

Yeah, it has everything to do w/ how the WTC collapsed. Funny, you change your tune when face to face w/ the idiocy of your charge. That various groups / nations are constantly at odds w/ each other, trying to get the upper hand financially in a global game of RISK, is nothing new. That you'd tie it in w/ some towel heads zealous view of Islam taking over the world to the 'egomaniacs' in the White House is beyond belief.

Or your ability to back it up w/ evidence.

Judging from the NON response of your thread, I'll leave you to wallow in the mud by your own damn self. I'm tired of the smell.

Why do you engage the BAMAPERRY of the politcal forum?

BOTTOMFEEDER

He has so much negativity in him but don't worry only 11 more months or so and then Hillary will take over and BOTTOMFEEDER will really have a lot to post about as the U.S. will quickly be headed for doom.

Heck, it's a member of your own party citing all of this. I'm just the messenger.

Yeah and AL Gore is a member of your party, so what's your point?

Heck, it's a member of your own party citing all of this. I'm just the messenger.

Yeah and AL Gore is a member of your party, so what's your point?

My Point AURedneck,

Is that Paul Craig Roberts says that Cheney and Bush should be impeached. Is that simple enough for you? And, Al Gore is not Libertarian. Ron Paul is a Libertarian. A picture Ron Paul is my avatar. Most of you people who defend Bush/Cheney must be employed by the US Federal Government, least you would have noticed by now the fact that the two guys are not interested in "We The People". I'm sorry fit the mold of a brainwashed conservative. I believe Ron Paul and not those two fascist oil freaks in the White House.

Wow.

I didn't know this type of political wrangling went on on this forum.

Bottom, I gotta tell you, for someone that likes to say their preaching fact, you use the term conspiracy, which are all unproven, a lot. I'd say that I'd be more interested in what you and your Ron Paul Black Helicopter Pilots had to say if you could ever prove anything. You'd think after almost 7 full years of Bush in office, you'd be able to get just ONE of your fruity type accusations to stick. However...Nay.

So, forgive me, your passion, and Auburn affiliation aside, I find you a little weak minded. I fully admit my right side of the isle mentality, but it's this type of proverbial poo poo that keeps me on that side.

I'm not sure there's anyone out there that would agree to say that Bush and Cheney have been perfect in their handling of all the problems dropped at their feet, but I sure see more good things than bad, despite the grinding and tedious drilling of their administrations by the blatantly left media.

Have a good evening. Just my opinions! B)

Ron Paul is a Libertarian. A picture Ron Paul is my avatar.

That's Ron Paul? I seriously thought it was a gag pic of some hobo gussied up and put in a suit in a mocking attempt to ridicule Bush. How very odd.

Did you listen to Lieberman?

I wouldn't say the consiracy is true or reasonable per say but this administration has made great efforts through the patriot act and constant denial to work within the checks and balances of our government to usurp control of the US from our constitutional rights.

The Patriot Act alone can strip you of your rights as an American simply by labeling you as a terroritst. One word used with your name and you are no longer an American citizen protected by the same rights we all have been given by the blood of those who fought for our country in war after war.

Would I believe the idea of taking over the country as a police state has passed through old W's mind? I am sure it has. Do I think he would go so far as to set up a fake attack to do it? I don't.

I do think if the chance shows itself he would make all effort to take power as a wartime power act. He has the ego, and the history.

I too think his actions have earned him impeachment proceedings. How we have let him stay in office after the numerous bold face lies told to the American public and the huge loss of life and national solvency that we have suffered due to his lies is beyond me.

I wouldn't say the consiracy is true or reasonable per say but this administration has made great efforts through the patriot act and constant denial to work within the checks and balances of our government to usurp control of the US from our constitutional rights.

I'd say the administration has done it's darndest to make sure its work of doing what it thinks is right for the country runs as smoothly as it can w/ out interference from a meddling, politically motivated Congress. I'd like you to cite a single example of where our rights have been usurped
The Patriot Act alone can strip you of your rights as an American simply by labeling you as a terroritst. One word used with your name and you are no longer an American citizen protected by the same rights we all have been given by the blood of those who fought for our country in war after war.
I seriously doubt that your claims are true. Again, please back them up.
Would I believe the idea of taking over the country as a police state has passed through old W's mind? I am sure it has. Do I think he would go so far as to set up a fake attack to do it? I don't.
Quite the contrary, I think W has had his fill of D.C. and can't wait to get out. He might have the ego, what President doesn't, but I doubt he ever thought members of his own party would turn on him for the choices he's made.
I too think his actions have earned him impeachment proceedings. How we have let him stay in office after the numerous bold face lies told to the American public and the huge loss of life and national solvency that we have suffered due to his lies is beyond me.

What actions ? Name them. And while you're at it, name the 'lies' he's told the American people. I've heard the empty claims of 'Bush lied !' for years now, and not ONCE has anyone been able to show where he indeed lied per Iraq. By all means, I invite you to be the first.

Raptor, read it for yourself...

USA Patriot Act

USA Patriot Act

How about you be a bit more specific than " read it for yourself ". Citing a specific title and section would be most helpful.

Thanks.

What is so hilarious is Dubya doesn't read, so he has no idea what he signed into law. Even if he could read, he wouldn't be able to comprehend it. Now that's funny.

What is so hilarious is Dubya doesn't read, so he has no idea what he signed into law. Even if he could read, he wouldn't be able to comprehend it. Now that's funny.

Careful BF, obviously he reads better than you.

USA Patriot Act

How about you be a bit more specific than " read it for yourself ". Citing a specific title and section would be most helpful.

Thanks.

Bush recently signed the Military Commissions Act of 2006, which allows the president to arbitrarily declare citizens and non citizens “enemy combatants” and imprison them indefinitely without charge.

Maybe, but he can't speak better than me. I'll even go as far as to say Dustin Hoffman as “Rain Man” can speak better than "W".

But W makes more sense than you.

Archived