Looking for BamaGrad03

EllisHugh

bg will respond, eventually. Right now he is too busy trying to figure out how to fix AU's offense.

Go figure.

• 2 months later...

BG03 -- you out there or are you on suicide watch? Time to collect. A good case of beer to go with our cochon de lait this Friday for the Arkansas game would be nice.

For those of you that don't know, that is French for corndog.

BG03 -- you out there or are you on suicide watch? Time to collect. A good case of beer to go with our cochon de lait this Friday for the Arkansas game would be nice.

5 stars for actually making me laugh out loud.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

:homer: DOH! B)

Im glad you posted that, I had no idea what it meant.

I have to ask. "Cochon de lait" is a roasted pig, right? There is no milk involved, is there?

Hell, when is the last time he went 48 minutes without posting here?

GG should we call the local hospitals checking on John Doe's that have recently been admitted?

Archived