NICK SABAN LETTER FROM ESPN.

AUBURNJAC

This would be far more "funnier" if it were not sooooo true.

What a maroon. :lol:

South Florida Sun Sentinel Article

Tailback Ronnie Brown sat at his locker Thursday and read the "heart-felt" thanks Saban bestowed upon him in the letter, which thanked Brown for his dedication and hard work during last season.

"For him to be there and face the things that he is facing as far as expectations, I think it's pretty good that he would do that," Brown said.

Brown, an Auburn alumnus, jokingly crossed out the Alabama logo and letterhead with pencil, but displayed the letter with pride in his locker.

"It's almost like a recruitment letter," Brown joked. "But there is no doubt — I won't come there next year. I don't even mention that school."

you go RB!!!

South Florida Sun Sentinel Article

Tailback Ronnie Brown sat at his locker Thursday and read the "heart-felt" thanks Saban bestowed upon him in the letter, which thanked Brown for his dedication and hard work during last season.

"For him to be there and face the things that he is facing as far as expectations, I think it's pretty good that he would do that," Brown said.

Brown, an Auburn alumnus, jokingly crossed out the Alabama logo and letterhead with pencil, but displayed the letter with pride in his locker.

"It's almost like a recruitment letter," Brown joked. "But there is no doubt — I won't come there next year. I don't even mention that school."

So bascially Saban is begging asking the players in Miami not to bash him in front of the media if the Fins start falling apart early in the season (which would hurt his recruiting efforts in S.Florida)?

Archived