LSU v. UF Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man whoever was talking about how crappy CBS's coverage is last week was so right. All day today it's commerical after commercial any chance they get. I make sure I'm home from dinner by 7 and the damn game isn't even on. The announcer just said something about "getting closer to kickoff". Now I'm guessing this isn't kicking off until 7:30 or so...gah CBS...

We really messed up the hype for this one. They were expecting it to be two top 5 teams facing off. Not anymore.

But as far as hype....overkill.

It is interesting so far. Florida is running a less Tebow-centric offense, and it is moderately successful. Balance will be key tonight.

Were they just cheering what I think they were cheering?? ALL of them??

HAHA yep.

Tebow did some kind of odd taunt too. Dialing a phone?

And Florida is still getting away with the o-line moving early. :rolleyes:

Talk about a stupid trick play.

I think that would have worked well had they thrown a screen. There were about 5 UF blockers out there to 1 LSU defender.

dirty football by highsmith on that play. He had no reason to hit tebow much less try to go for his knees like that. That's an easy call right there. Tebow was just casually going out of bounds and highsmith layed a cheapshot on him.

I seriously think the announcers are gay and what to play in the locker with Teabag. Our game last week looks even better for our defense after watching UF march over the mighty (seriously) LSU defense.

Archived