LSU v. UF Game Thread

Justin5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way, how can you be upset with the outcome of this game.

I LOVE SEEING FLORIDA LOSE TWO STRAIGHT. NO MORE MNC BUZZ FOR YOU!!!!! HAHAHA TEBLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SEEING FLORIDA LOSE TWO STRAIGHT. NO MORE MNC BUZZ FOR YOU!!!!! HAHAHA TEBLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X2

It was a great game. I am glad that it did not involve Auburn. I would have had a heart attack. That is what SEC football is all about. Now we need to take care of Arky next week, then destroy LSU's hopes for a national championship!

X2

It was a great game. I am glad that it did not involve Auburn. I would have had a heart attack. That is what SEC football is all about. Now we need to take care of Arky next week, then destroy LSU's hopes for a national championship!

Yep!

After watching Tebow all season -- I wonder if realizes he's not making any friends with his antics. After the touchdown where he dialed on his hand I got really upset. Yeah he's a great player and yeah he needs to do something to get his team fired up, but I wonder if he's not really just giving the team more ammo more often than not.

It was also clear on the TV after that score that the crowd was chanting "F-- you Tebow."

I almost enjoyed watching him leave the field in tears at the end -- the kid needs to be knocked down a notch. Maybe tonight got the message through, if last week wasn't enough.

This was one of those games I wish the ground could have just swallowed up both teams, but one had to win. I really wish UF had pulled it out, but either way we have to beat LSU to get to the SEC championship. Being that I live with Gators, I enjoy this outcome :)

After watching Tebow all season -- I wonder if realizes he's not making any friends with his antics. After the touchdown where he dialed on his hand I got really upset. Yeah he's a great player and yeah he needs to do something to get his team fired up, but I wonder if he's not really just giving the team more ammo more often than not.

It was also clear on the TV after that score that the crowd was chanting "F-- you Tebow."

I almost enjoyed watching him leave the field in tears at the end -- the kid needs to be knocked down a notch. Maybe tonight got the message through, if last week wasn't enough.

This was one of those games I wish the ground could have just swallowed up both teams, but one had to win. I really wish UF had pulled it out, but either way we have to beat LSU to get to the SEC championship. Being that I live with Gators, I enjoy this outcome :)

Yeah, I totally agree. But hey, at least my son and your brother are happy! I hope we can beat Arky first!

Archived