LSU v. UF Game Thread

Justin5

Crowd got excited after USC score announced then LSU got burned on a TD. It would be better for us for LSU to win, they will not lose 2 in a row in Death Valley, even if they go to Kentucky next year. I would rather play them when they are ranked high and beat them at home!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU misses another FG. Unreal.

and then gets an INT. They haven't given up yet. Great game to watch if you aren't a fan of either. I'd be having a heart attack if I gave a crap about them.

It's never better for teams in our own division to win in the conference. An LSU loss tonight is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, it would be fun to go in to Baton Rouge and beat them as #1 in the country. However, looking at the big picture, florida beating them tonight is a good thing. Besides, looking at the film for this game and how Florida has/did beat them, will help us prepare for LSU.

lsu knocking on the door.

Les Miles is crazy! Man, those are some crazy calls on their 4th downs. One of the best games I have seen in a long time......

War Damn Hester on the cutie wife. Way to outkick your coverage.

Wonder what Florida's fan Charley(youtube video) is doing right now?

His friends need to make it a series. They could charge admission.

Wonder what Florida's fan Charley(youtube video) is doing right now?

HAHAHAHA nice, that guy is probably going to be in jail tonight..... This is what SEC football is all about! What a game!

A little late on that, bro.

About this time you throw two deep ins. Hit one guy and have the other run by and take a pitch from the first one, ala Boise State.

i seriously think they were going for the hook and lad. on the play tebow was pressured and the o-lineman got hurt.

should have called timeout on that play they didn't get teh first. they let too much time run off.

Archived