Is Fulmer on the way out?

BamaGrad03

He lost to the Gators by THIRTY NINE...THAT should really do it.

The only reason Chavis may not be the scapegoat...Fulmer used that a couple of years ago on Randy Sanders.

Will they let him do it again?

And we see the job Sanders is doing at UK with Woodson. Best thing that could have happened to Sanders was to get fired from UT.

The only reason Chavis may not be the scapegoat...Fulmer used that a couple of years ago on Randy Sanders.

Will they let him do it again?

And we see the job Sanders is doing at UK with Woodson. Best thing that could have happened to Sanders was to get fired from UT.

You know, I think you're right. The guy seems to have worked wonders for Woodson. Instead of being used as an excuse, he's getting praise.

UT's lack of adjustments after halftime was Shula-like, if I was a UT fan I would definitely be calling for his head. But I'm sure Chavis will be the sacrificial lamb this season just as Sanders was after 05'. That’s good news for us because they’re back on our schedule next year. :P

sanders wound up at kentucky, so things have certainly worked out for him. his play calling won :ut: a MNC and poor execution caused him to resign i believe under pressure. i will laugh myself silly if he replaces fat phil in the coming years, a fitting end to the man who stabbed johnny majors in the back.

Archived