Anyone actually watch much of the UAT-T game?

FootballFanatic

I noticed during the very start of the :ut: possession in the first half the play clock no longer worked. Strange that happened when :ut: had the ball and a need to get some momentum. They were trying no huddle but with no clock they couldn't keep any rythem.

Just one of those odd occurances that hampered the :ut: offense early.

Well we tried to pay off the officials again but they were a little shy about it after the Ole Miss heat. When we realized they weren't going to take our money, we just decided to screw with the play clock and game clock.

I hear we are going put stadium workers under the field with fishing line to pop up and trip any LSU players that get into open field.

I noticed during the very start of the :ut: possession in the first half the play clock no longer worked. Strange that happened when :ut: had the ball and a need to get some momentum. They were trying no huddle but with no clock they couldn't keep any rythem.

yeah, that is OBVIOUSLY the unfair advantage that enabled us to beat them by 24 points.

That's funny. I remember watching that and thinking it sucks for UT that the clock isn't working.

Next thing you know, the clock is working against...when Alabama had the ball. I chuckled and said, "that's convenient" to my wife.

I'm positive that enabled Alabama to go down and score that 24 point touchdown on that drive.

That's funny. I remember watching that and thinking it sucks for UT that the clock isn't working.

Next thing you know, the clock is working against...when Alabama had the ball. I chuckled and said, "that's convenient" to my wife.

I'm positive that enabled Alabama to go down and score that 24 point touchdown on that drive.

yeah, the new "24 point bonus TD" rule the NCAA added this year sure did save our skins.

i thought it was weird that the refs wouldn't let tennessee play with corners or safeties. i thought that really hampered their ability to defend the passing game. bama must've paid them.

Uhhhh, UT runs a no huddle always. It was talked about the entire week leading up to the game.

They didn't get a single delay of game penalty.

Even the announcers talked about it being a big disadvantage for UT; where the QB likes to take his time to scan the field and make the snap actually near the end of the clock. They run no-huddle, not a hurry up...

i thought it was weird that the refs wouldn't let tennessee play with corners or safeties. i thought that really hampered their ability to defend the passing game. bama must've paid them.

we were really going for Ainge not playing, but came up short on cash.....the DB package is the cheapest we could get. that $4 million a year has to come from somewhere you know....

that's understandable. i mean when you make a deal with the devil you can't expect it to come cheap, and i see hear that it cost you a chance to have arian foster take snaps. all in all, i thought dj hall being allowed to roam more freely than an open range cow was a nice thing to get at the discount rate.

Had there been fair officials in that game the score would have been reversed. Take pride in the win if you want, but everyone else who watched the game knows that Alabama may have won, but they did not beat Tennessee. UT scored 17 points, Bama scored 3, the officials scored 38 that were givien to Bama.

Two weeks in a row, Slive has some questions to answer.

Had there been fair officials in that game the score would have been reversed. Take pride in the win if you want, but everyone else who watched the game knows that Alabama may have won, but they did not beat Tennessee. UT scored 17 points, Bama scored 3, the officials scored 38 that were givien to Bama.

:roflol::roflol:

It would be funny, if you didn't actually believe it.

Man.. you always bust us out... but since the secret's out, i'll tell you our next strategy against LSU just to save some people the trouble of starting these threads so it would be by our own admission...

Since paying the refs is getting more and more obvious, next game we'll be using different visual effects to tilt the game to our advantage... We'll fly blimps with reflecting mirrors in the sky above the stadium that their only job is to reflect sun light on LSU players eyes while playing.. Trust me.. LSU will muff every kicked ball in their direction.. bank on it...

Since that job is easily done, the only difficult issue is that the game will be broadcasted during night, so we signed a service agreement with Superman to fly around the globe and reverse the motion of the globe so that we can have sunlight by the end of the first quarter so that we can execute our strategy.. i was hoping that we do that un-noticed but you guys are apparently too smart that you'll most likely catch it.. so why not confess...

I thought that was odd, too. However, I thought it actually helped UT. There were several plays where Ainge to 30+ seconds and checked off what seemed like 3 or 4 times, without a delay of game penalty.

I thought the real :ut: team was the one that beat the crap out of :uga: but it appears the real :ut: team is the one that was beat like a drum by :uf: and the one that showed up this past Saturday and laid down for :ua:

Archived