This may get deleted, but...

BamaGrad03

At the risk of sounding like a bammer didn't team members from the west side of the state of bama get in the same kind of trouble. It's none of our business let the team handle it internally. I'm sure I will hear from resident bama fans that it's nothing of the same because didn't an Auburn player get in trouble too. PFFFFFFT. Who cares?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Skip Bertman and Les Miles,

I think you should probably cut these guys some slack. I mean, what is busting up some cars and thuggin' a little but what kids normally do?

Sincerely,

Simeon Castille,

Juwan Simpson,

Brandon Deadrick,

Brandon Fanney,

Roy Upchurch and

Yamene Coleman

---------

Dear Skip Bertman and Les Miles,

I think you should probably show these guys that actions have consequences. Suspending them for half a season or more might help them turn their lives around and become men. You've got a chance to help them become productive members of society if you'll just do the right thing as opposed to what helps you win a game. Sometimes you win games and lose lives.

Sincerely,

Tray Blackmon

At the risk of sounding like a bammer didn't team members from the west side of the state of bama get in the same kind of trouble. It's none of our business let the team handle it internally. I'm sure I will hear from resident bama fans that it's nothing of the same because didn't an Auburn player get in trouble too. PFFFFFFT. Who cares?

Simeon never pulled a gun on anyone.

Just sayin.

Just sayin.

Only because he forgot to bring it with him.

Let's just say most of the incident was caught on camera. And Odom, Favorite, and Perriloux may not be around much longer.

I would think that, until there is a little proof instead of rumors, these players names should not be dragged through the mud. bg, if these were uat rumors, you would be screamin' from the rooftops...and you know it.

Let's just say most of the incident was caught on camera. And Odom, Favorite, and Perriloux may not be around much longer.

I would think that, until there is a little proof instead of rumors, these players names should not be dragged through the mud. bg, if these were uat rumors, you would be screamin' from the rooftops...and you know it.

I guess you should write a letter to WAFB too

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=7275430

I said it may get deleted. And the only reason you have a problem with it is because 1) it was posted by a Bama fan, and 2) because it's NOT Alabama.

I posted it because I knew enough about the story to be comfortable putting out there. How much get's swept under the rug, no one knows. But there's more than just smoke here. THere's fire.

As far as your fake "caring for the players act"...please drop it. You wouldn't have a problem dragging a UA player's name through the mud. Because you are ignorant enough to think that because someone plays football in tuscaloosa, it makes them a bad person.

I said it may get deleted. And the only reason you have a problem with it is because 1) it was posted by a Bama fan, and 2) because it's NOT Alabama.

I posted it because I knew enough about the story to be comfortable putting out there. How much get's swept under the rug, no one knows. But there's more than just smoke here. THere's fire.

As far as your fake "caring for the players act"...please drop it. You wouldn't have a problem dragging a UA player's name through the mud. Because you are ignorant enough to think that because someone plays football in tuscaloosa, it makes them a bad person.

I will accept your apology, in advance, for the ignorant remark. Try to show a bit of class. NO player should be dragged through the mud for your entertainment. THE ONLY reason you brought it up is because they are LSU players. No other reason.

You are welcome...in advance.

wait, playing for alabama *doesn't* make you a bad person? i'm gonna need a link or something for a rumor that big. no. it must not be true. everyone in tuscaloosa is bad. i've driven through there plenty of times. it's a fact.

wait, playing for alabama *doesn't* make you a bad person? i'm gonna need a link or something for a rumor that big. no. it must not be true. everyone in tuscaloosa is bad. i've driven through there plenty of times. it's a fact.

So are their relatives. (Not really fair since they are all related.)

I will accept your apology, in advance, for the ignorant remark. Try to show a bit of class. NO player should be dragged through the mud for your entertainment. THE ONLY reason you brought it up is because they are LSU players. No other reason.

So this is dragging their name through the mud too I guess:

(incase you missed the link from earlier)

Just sayin.

We are told the fight spilled out into the parking lot behind the Chimes, that LSU defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey was there and that Dorsey did not throw a single punch. Instead, he tried to break up the fight and get his teammates to leave. The witness says at some point, someone involved in the fight yelled he was going to get a gun. However, the witness says he never saw a weapon pulled.

just sayin.

NO player should be dragged through the mud for your entertainment.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...2107&st=150

I can't wait for AU's Defense to get a shot at sally jesse without that home cookin' officiating to protect her/him.

You'd make a good politician.

WOW....you must have had that revelation only in the past few days or something. how many times have you drug an Alabama player's name through the mud just because you hate anything crimson??? its funny that you choose now to have that revelation.....so, how many times have you stepped up to defend a Bama player's name being drug through the mud on this board?

You guys don't even have 6 yet.

Major mojo violation.

Yes, but you pointed it out, so that trumps the mojo thingy. :big:

Fanatic, you are on mojo watch officially now though.

Slightly larger yawn.....Better?

It really happened. Periloux's attorney stated that he was "beat up". Here comes the trial.

Oooooh...Back to back posts. No...this isn't about LSU. It's about truth and justice and sabear...Right bg?

p.s. Any news on bookgate or hoovergate? You are not just pickin' on LSU.....Right?

Archived