This may get deleted, but...

BamaGrad03

Oooooh...Back to back posts. No...this isn't about LSU. It's about truth and justice and sabear...Right bg?

p.s. Any news on bookgate or hoovergate? You are not just pickin' on LSU.....Right?

and to make it fair, what about Mobilegate? that sure got swept under the rug. you are not just pickin' on Bama.....right?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooooh...Back to back posts. No...this isn't about LSU. It's about truth and justice and sabear...Right bg?

p.s. Any news on bookgate or hoovergate? You are not just pickin' on LSU.....Right?

They release a report about "hoovergate." Figured you would have heard about it by now.

RWS, bammer and the REC benefits from the Mobilegate coverup more than

Auburn. :poke:

There's nothing to cover up in mobile, that's just it. The mobile situation and hoover gate aren't even remotely close to the same thing. We've been through this over and over again.

They release a report about "hoovergate." Figured you would have heard about it by now.

"They release"......I believe you meant "releasED"....(I know. But, hey, this bozo jumps on every posting error I make...even days after the fact.)

And, no bg, I am waiting for some REAL news and the R E A L FACTS. That will come later.......

Hang in there WarTiger. Cheatin' comes natural to the west vance rednecks. It is only a matter of time until the NCAA re-opens that west vance branch office...AGAIN.

They'll come later, based on your intimate knowledge of the situation? Do you work for the Hoover board?

Or will "the real facts" come later...because you're an Auburn fan?

Being too lazy to look it up,,does anyone know off the top of their head who recruited these 3?

Perrilloux and Odom were recruited by Miles. I'm not sure about the third.

There's nothing to cover up in mobile, that's just it. The mobile situation and hoover gate aren't even remotely close to the same thing. We've been through this over and over again.

yeah, you're right. the guys in Mobile had 17 grades changed, the one in hoover had one rounded. they actually investigated the problem in Hoover, and in Mobile they said they have no way of knowing who did anything and they can't do anything about it. that is a pretty big difference. i told you guys when it first started that the Mobile "investigation" would end VERY quickly in that one and there wouldn't be ANYTHING found out during that investigation because i worked with a woman who was part of it. and thats exactly what happened. i just think its kind of funny that oh theres nothing to cover up in Mobile because it has to do with AU players, but whats happening in Hoover is just pure evil because it involves a Bama player.

Well, at least you have avoided the usual uat denial. Now, tell your friends and support efforts to get to the TRUTH in Hoovergate and Bookgate.

Oh, you were attempting humor by stating fiction?....nevermind.....

Archived