MSU vs UK

kwagoner

state's 5-4, and yeah croom is safe already. BUT he's got three winnable games left. it would be a major disappointment at this point in the season to not get bowl eligible. that really wasn't the expectation (or requirement) before the season, but your expectations have to change throughout a season.

i don't think they've got the horses to beat arkansas. that's a team that's much better than it's record. they had second half leads on alabama, kentucky, and auburn. plus they're starting to play their best ball, and it's in arkansas. but they get bama and ole miss in starkville i believe. both those games are winnable.

Judging by the way he has turn MSU around, I'm honestly kinda glad UAT didn't hire Croom. I think he would have them back to at least a decent team by now if not a really good team.

Congrats to Miss. State and Sly Croom. Nice win over a good team. I would like to see Miss State as a mid-level SEC team instead of the doormat they have been for several years. Croom seems like a class guy. Here's hoping the Maroon can use their week off beat the Crimson in a couple of weeks.

Archived