MSU vs UK

kwagoner

Where in the hell do I sign up to be a SEC ref? Jeez, these guys are just terrible. Someone needs to start a website for College Football ref rankings.

Seriously, this year has been one of the worst one I can remember for obviously blown calls. Sign me up! I can get more calls right than these geniuses and they wouldn't even have to pay me. Just let me in the game for free and I'm good. And please, oh please, let me ref Bammer games. I swear I will make sure they get a fair game. Why would I cheat? They suck.

This is the 2nd week in a row the ref has thrown a flag for a "hit out of bounds" before the guy got out of bounds. Last week it was against Bama.

That rule needs to be enforced, but they are taking some liberties with the "out of bounds"

This is the 2nd week in a row the ref has thrown a flag for a "hit out of bounds" before the guy got out of bounds. Last week it was against Bama.

That rule needs to be enforced, but they are taking some liberties with the "out of bounds"

yeah, the out of bounds hit should be enforced only when the hit occurs out of bounds. I know it sounds crazy, but that's how it should work. Put me on the rules committee. I got all the answers.

yeah, the out of bounds hit should be enforced only when the hit occurs out of bounds.

Seems like this is one of those rules that's a "slam dunk"

you'd think so, right?

Miss St 24 KY 7

wow. shouldnt we be rooting for kentucky here? if miss st. wins out we would have to do the same to finish ahead of them in the division.

wow. shouldnt we be rooting for kentucky here? if miss st. wins out we would have to do the same to finish ahead of them in the division.

you have a problem with us winning out? I don't.

Of course not, but I don't have a problem with Miss St. winning out either.

Of course not, but I don't have a problem with Miss St. winning out either.

as long as we are on top, right? :big:

I certainly hope Ms.St. wins out, (means beating Bama & LSwho) and I really, really hope and pray we do too!

War Eagle! :cheer::au::cheer:

Is it just me or is there just no reliabel teams this year.

Its like slobberknocker year with few teams that will dodge beating themselves.

LSU lost to Kentucky and kentucky can't overcome florida or MSU at this point? Who can really get any real sense of a teams ability by performance this year?

I certainly hope Ms.St. wins out, (means beating Bama & LSwho) and I really, really hope and pray we do too!

War Eagle! :cheer::au::cheer:

They have already played LSU. They have Ark and Bama left. Both winnable game.

Dixon is a HUGE guy to be a RB instead of a FB.

He can't seem to hold on to the ball, so he may be a blocking back before too much longer.

Do you think Sylvester Croom's job at Miss St is safe now? I mean, he's beat AU and Ky,and they are 4-4 now (which means being bowl eligible is possible - note I didn't say probable).

i want to say Miss. St is 5-4 now , not 4-4.

they beat Auburn, Tulane, UAB, Jacksonville State, and Kentucky

They have Alabama, Arkansas, and Ole Miss left.

i want to say Miss. St is 5-4 now , not 4-4.

they beat Auburn, Tulane, UAB, Jacksonville State, and Kentucky

They have Alabama, Arkansas, and Ole Miss left.

Here is to 11 possible bowl eligible teams in the SEC this year... Check it out

Archived