bammer vs. Miss St

auburnu008

interesting that you uaters are here during uat's game. I find it a little odd that you would go to a message board where NOBODY wants you to win to post during your teams game. GO BULLDOGS!!!

I'm on both boards, different tabs. Those "compooters" sure are handy..... :big:

Why do you have one tab open on Aunation?

Just to interact with fellow fans. They asked if anyone was watching. I am. Good luck against UGA!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting that you uaters are here during uat's game. I find it a little odd that you would go to a message board where NOBODY wants you to win to post during your teams game. GO BULLDOGS!!!

So the Rivals forum is not for Rival posters?

How do you throw a flag on that for roughing the passer? He hit him almost at the same time the ball came out of the hand. No head shot, no shot to the knees. That call was dirty.

So the Rivals forum is not for Rival posters?

Not when Bama is winning....Come on, Argo! :big:

This penality stuff is getting out of hand. It has been one sided all year. 6/65 yards vs. 1/5? Come on! Bama has been called for NOTHING all year. This better not continue in 2 weeks.

got nothing to do with uat winning or not, i just find it weird that you uaters would want to be here during uats game knowing we want uat to lose. To each his own i guess, but you've spent more time on this board during the first half of this game, than i have spent in my entire life on a uat message board. Just odd to me, that is all. GO MSU!!!

What about the Refs??? Just kidding. That is the JPW we know and love.

I damn near called that one. Just a feeling I was having, but a buddy (Tide fan) walked in the door just before that play so I was catching him up on the game and didn't get a chance to say, "I feel a turnover coming."

BWWWAAAAAHAAA HAA HAA HAA :roflol:

What about the Refs??? Just kidding. That is the JPW we know and love.

What about them? If it wasn't for the refs, your team would be .500 this year.

Gosh, it's so clear on how to beat the Turds! Pressure Wilson constantly, key on Lowe and WR's DJ Hall and Keith Brown and watch Oakley and Caddell. Kick away from Arenas and cover kicks well. Finally, punt the ball well and take care of the football. :cheer:

Did you hear the Alabama hasn't scored an offensive touchdown against MSU since 2004? The trend is continuing...

And the streak continues for another half...

Gotta' love that sally jesse. Just when she attempts to grow a brain.....

Gotta' love that sally jesse. Just when she attempts to grow a brain.....

tim, go easy on SJPW, i mean, after all, he does have a Touchdown pass today..... The way uat counts, they probably will add that to his completions (since it was caught) and to his TD's passing total. :lol:

I'm absolutely stunned the striped shirts didn't "find" a penalty to call on the runback.

Yep. Gotta' love that sally jesse. WHAT a qb!

That John Parker Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt is one hell of a quarterback. :roflol:

Archived