bammer vs. Miss St

auburnu008

Anyone watching this game? Anyone tell me why teams choose to play their worst game of the year vs. bammer? State turns the ball over on 1st series, their qb over throws everything, they are making dumb mistakes left and right. Why can't they play like they did vs. us or Kentucky?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a good note for MSU, Bama only has 1 first down. And the Tide offense looks more like the Tide that has played most of the year instead of the one that showed up against Ark and UTK.

When did bammer start running Hawaii's offense?

We didn't. Hawaii's offense scores touchdowns. We just get in FG range.

The ref factor continues.....

bammer......MSU

1/5..........4/45

Yeah that sure wasn't a personal foul when the guy almost ripped Terry Grant's head off...... :rolleyes:

Did you hear the Alabama hasn't scored an offensive touchdown against MSU since 2004? The trend is continuing...

yeah, but only lost to them once in that time.

This is a pitiful excuse for a football game. Why couldn't I get the Arky Tenn game?

About like Arkansas vs. Auburn. It is always "pitiful" if Bama is winning..... :thumbsup:

interesting that you uaters are here during uat's game. I find it a little odd that you would go to a message board where NOBODY wants you to win to post during your teams game. GO BULLDOGS!!!

It is always pitiful when either team makes mistakes and looks like they are running a high school offense. Their were more mistakes/over throws in the 1st 5 minutes of this game than the whole Au Arky game.

interesting that you uaters are here during uat's game. I find it a little odd that you would go to a message board where NOBODY wants you to win to post during your teams game. GO BULLDOGS!!!

I'm on both boards, different tabs. Those "compooters" sure are handy..... :big:

I'm on both boards, different tabs. Those "compooters" sure are handy..... :big:

Why do you have one tab open on Aunation?

Archived