bammer vs. Miss St

auburnu008

the announcers just prove they rarely watch any football... they said JPW had a fabulous day last week vs. LSU. 14-40 is barely existing much less fabulous...

meanwhile, msu inside the 10 1st and goal at the 9.... dixon jumps over a uat defender and takes it down to the 4 yardline.... 2nd and goal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TD! Woof Woof Woof!

LFN sux. They tell you to watch the replay of a great punt and then throw up a graphic that blocks your view. The SEC has got to rid themselves of this joke of a network.

I find it hard to believe that bammer has only committed 1 penalty for 5 yards vs. 8 for 69 yards. I keep bringing this up because I honestly believe that the games are not being called down the middle.

Biased officials are part of the tridishun of UAT. If all of their games in their history had been called down the middle they would not be able to claim any national championships.

This could get ugly:

Auburn v Georgia starts in 25 minutes on CBS

In Auburn, the CBS channel out of Columbus has Bama vs Miss State on and has not shown a tendency to switch before the LFS game is over.

Great.

I believe these commentators are better than their usual guys (i guess they are at TENNvsARK).

Agreed, plus the lady doing the side line reporting is much better than Dave Baker.

This could get ugly:

Auburn v Georgia starts in 25 minutes on CBS

In Auburn, the CBS channel out of Columbus has Bama vs Miss State on and has not shown a tendency to switch before the LFS game is over.

Great.

I hope they run, run, run and run some more. Every week these games run over. Maybe they will figure it out next year?

Archived