Alabama - Louisiana Monroe

Aubie16

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. 14-14 in 2nd quarter. Very similar to almost losing to Duke, yes? Saban = Mike Shula.

ulm only scored 14 the whole game against texas a&m...and only 7 against troy....

3 turnovers for uat. 2 jpw ints and a castille fumble on a punt

I'm sure Saban has been preparing for the Iron Bowl. He knows he was paid $4M to beat us. Bama will come back...

But that is still funny they are tied at the half

I'm sure Saban has been preparing for the Iron Bowl. He knows he was paid $4M to beat us. Bama will come back...

But that is still funny they are tied at the half

If this is sarcasm, bravo.

If it isn't, then it's proof that Saban has his priorities in the wrong places. A good coach knows how to blow out a bad team. ULM should NEVER be competing with an SEC school. Not even Vanderbilt on their worst day.

is dj hall sitting this one out? if not, he's nowhere to be found in the haltime stats i'm seeing.

yes discplinary action

Tide's DJ Hall suspended for game

Posted by Paul Gattis November 17, 2007 1:40 PM

TUSCALOOSA -- Alabama leading receiver DJ Hall has been suspended for today's game against Louisiana-Monroe.

Hall was benched by coach Nick Saban because of a violation of team policy, according to football SID Jeff Purinton.

Hall participated in Senior Day

Interesting that DJ Hall was suspended... when he was shut down due to double coverage against MSU, we saw what happened to the Bama team.

Tuberville... can we pleeeeeeeeease double cover DJ Hall. I'm so worried he is going to shred us to pieces.

is dj hall sitting this one out? if not, he's nowhere to be found in the haltime stats i'm seeing.

yes discplinary action

TUSCALOOSA -- Alabama leading receiver DJ Hall has been suspended for today's game against Louisiana-Monroe.

Hall was benched by coach Nick Saban because of a violation of team policy, according to football SID Jeff Purinton.

ah thanks...i missed that

yes discplinary action

Again, how convenient.

anyone know where i can stream this game online?

Prince Hall was suspended for smokin the wacky weed. Could this be DJ's offense too? P. Hall's offense seems to be the only want that was deemed punishable by Saban.

Archived