Alabama - Louisiana Monroe

Aubie16

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see being disappointed in a kick being missed, but if it is blocked - why would you boo? Blocking a kick is generally a great play by the team that blocked it. I guess the kicker could get it up higher, but I didn't see it

Let me guess, ULM has nine offensive players that would start on any offense, right? Just like Houston.

What a great day.

I can see being disappointed in a kick being missed, but if it is blocked - why would you boo? Blocking a kick is generally a great play by the team that blocked it. I guess the kicked could get it up higher, but I didn't see it

Might have been a missed block by a lineman.

what was blocked??? FG attempt by uat?? help...i can't listen... and espn doesn't have a game cast of this one...

WT:

http://www.rolltide.com/fls/8000/files/foo.../live/xlive.htm

Aubie,

thanks for the link...but i don't visit uat sites of any kind at any time... I'm afraid I'll get a virus on my machine from viewing such filth...

I love listening to this on the radio and hearing the boos reign down... Such a beutiful sound. It would make my day if they put in DJ and still lose. I know some Bama fans that would argue it was ok as long as they win, but what do you say if you show no backbone and still lose?

I wish the link with the live stats had the time remaining / game clock

Like 9 minutes right now. It says it on the start of the drive but doesn't update. Not sure why.

I wish the link with the live stats had the time remaining / game clock

9:43 to go as of ulm getting the punt

Yea, they were posting it on possession changes. I decided to go radio as well. Surprisingly, the radio is on a delay compared to the Stat page. You'd think it'd be opposite

Eli is calling the looks on the Bama fans as "quizzical"...

Fits the mold I guess most days...

8 mins left...and ULM driving...

Hey Eli go look in a mirror in tell us what you see

Archived