Alabama - Louisiana Monroe

Aubie16

game over.. turnover on downs...wow

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol::roflol:

just saw it's a FINAL.... BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

WAY TO GO ULM.... Bammers on suicide watch throughout the state..

21-14

Guys, don't give the bama faithful too much crap after this one. After all, this is all a part of the PROCESS.

hahahahahaha!!!

This is classic bammer post game on the radio...

Commercial afte commercial commercial. stat re-hash... commercial commercial commercial...more re-hash from snake...

I can not WAIT until the 2 or 3 phone calls they'll actually take from the "faithful".......

why is it a big deal if DJ Hall is playing if Prince Hall was the one with the weed? What have I missed here?

Prince Hall was suspended for a game early in the season for that "violation of team rules." Since Saban hasn't suspended anyone else for other infractions, I thought drugs might be the one thing that Saban won't allow. Using that logic, I naturally wondered if DJ had done the same thing Prince did, since he was suspended for the ga... err, for the half.

HAHA good stuff guys....

I would be lying if I said I was surprised by this loss. Oh well, we got Saban for the future and only time will tell. I am still very optimistic about our future. We got Saban because he is a great coach and recruiter. Can't wait to see what happens in the next few years.

Roll Tide! :D

HAHA good stuff guys....

I would be lying if I said I was surprised by this loss. Oh well, we got Saban for the future and only time will tell. I am still very optimistic about our future. We got Saban because he is a great coach and recruiter. Can't wait to see what happens in the next few years.

Roll Tide! :D

LOL!

Shula would have won this game at least. Give me a break. Great coach? LOL

4 million dollars and this coach can't pull out a game against LM?

Somewhere in this world Mike Shula sits smiling.

Somewhere in this world Neal McCready, who got his Masters degree at Louisiana-Monroe, sits smiling.

Now that is hilarious!

Dear Bama,

We want our football pride back.

Signed,

Dixie

Somewhere in this world Mike Shula sits smiling.

Somewhere in this world Neal McCready, who got his Masters degree at Louisiana-Monroe, sits smiling.

The entire SEC is smiling, Miami Dolphins are smiling, heck everyone that follows football is happy about this one.

Congrats ULM

Archived